Game Day 2023 Round 14 Discussion - Bye Week 3 - Welcome to The Suck

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fahey and Angwin in trouble?

Despite what the coach says i cant see that Himmelgoat is a great bet with both Cumming and Taylor a fitness test away from being included.

Cumming will take a lot of the kick outs and Taylor the intercept marks. Its a lot of mouths to feed in that backline.

Despite what the coach says i cant see that Himmelgoat is a great bet with both Cumming and Taylor a fitness test away from being included.

Cumming will take a lot of the kick outs and Taylor the intercept marks. Its a lot of mouths to feed in that backline.
Yeah agreed, but isn't it to do with his contract? He wants to play defence so they are letting him in the hope he'll sign?

Yeah agreed, but isn't it to do with his contract? He wants to play defence so they are letting him in the hope he'll sign?
Yeh he lll probably play there but with Cumming back there will be extra competition for chips. Who knows maybe they ll move Whitfield wing/half forward. As you say current wing Angwin probably dropped, as an owner i ve been surpised he lasted this long.

Brown and Keeffe already been moved forward

Idun and Fahey will lose their spots

Haynes was moved forward last year to accommodate Himmelberg, no reason that won't happen again

Agree there won't be many kick-ins, but imo he'll still get the 3rd tall role, and Cumming will play on a small/medium (Ash, Whitfield and Perryman round out the defence)

WaynesWorld19 In honour of Luke Pedlar's contribution to my team this year, I've changed my Sig. to the future Premier Midfielder.

Sad to see you off the the slaughterhouse Mr Pedlar... you never reached the Cow Heights I had hoped for.
I'm still riding my boy Pedlar .....his CBA's on the increase, and likely to see even more midfield time

So ...you're going early call on Tsatas ?

I'm still riding my boy Pedlar .....his CBA's on the increase, and likely to see even more midfield time

So ...you're going early call on Tsatas ?
Was hoping for a Tonne or two from Pedlar early this year. He get's himself off to good first qtr starts but hasn't been able to capitalise.

I'm sure he will in the future!

Tsatas watch next year if he doesn't debut in 2023.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hai guys

See you in round 16!
Live footage of Better Loosen Up during rounds 14 and 15:
200.gif

Knevitt dropped after a ton, -BE & valuable bye cover goes begging. FU Chris Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back