Trades 2023 Round 12 trades - Bye's Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

I currently only have 13 players for Round 15. I have 10 trades left should I trade Ziebell > Stewart
do it jewish GIF

thelma and louise remix GIF

Two trades already locked and loaded with Hollands to Wardlaw and Haynes to Stewart and my third trade will be either Simpson or Roberts to Ford.

That will leave me with 10 trades which I don't think will be nearly enough trades to fix my team and deal with the carnage that keeps coming my way.

I'd try hard to keep Ashcroft if you fell you won't finish the team.

Absolutely.

I think I'm going to end up 1 short of a "full team", but a non-playing Freo mid allows you to loop Ashcroft and Hump-dawg from 16 onwards...

Rd. 21 is the only week where neither of them play at home, so I think it's fair to expect an av. of ~90...

(Obviously sell them both late for an upgrade if the Supercoach Gods ease up a bit).

Can’t decide on Ridley with 200k bank or Laird/Stewart with 20/40k bank
Depends where you’re going to use the other fundage, Goey.

I’d probably go with whatever suits your byes and structure the best. If your defensive line is fairly stacked with the best defenders, take a punt on Ridley at D6 as he is presenting as decent value for $428k.

I just wouldn’t expect anything more than an 80-85 average from him, anything more is a bonus imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just went Ziebell to Dawson.
Hope it pays off in the long run.

I just went Ziebell > Pendles for a $100k cash grab and also to have another R15 player which I desperatley need.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back