Game Day 2023 Round 13 Discussion - The "Easy" Bye week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooo, not a very good week seeing the gloaters coming up with scores 200plus my p**sweak 1950.
And this was supposed to be the easy bye. Ha !!!
After being in top 1000 for the round last week was hoping to continue rising up the ranks.
NOPE !!!

Reckon I will fall 10k spots.

Time for operation “Blow this Ship Up”.

* sake.

Im actually going to have to Alf everyone in here tonight, aren’t I?

I honestly don’t have that much time up my sleeve, as I’m making a slow cooked Japanese curry chicken with homemade roti and the natives here are getting restless.

When asked what I’m actually doing on my phone I can’t imagine my response of “Be there in a minute darl, just gotta Alf a bunch of kents on the internet” will go down all that well.

Just consider yourselves all Alf’d, and I will see you tomorrow in the trades thread.

Love you all.

Veiny xoxo

2,194 - happy with that, but had Johnson’s 96 languishing on the bench while getting stuck with Ashcroft’s 79. Otherwise would have broken the 2200 mark. Now with both Sicily & Zerrett I’m dreading the R14/15 sh* show.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

2,194 - happy with that, but had Johnson’s 96 languishing on the bench while getting stuck with Ashcroft’s 79. Otherwise would have broken the 2200 mark. Now with both Sicily & Zerrett I’m dreading the R14/15 sh* show.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
You will be (somewhat) glad to know Zerrett wasn’t cited, so you’re all good on that front.

Not the best, not a totally disaster. Could have easily got 2100s if I didn't screw up the captian selection. Pretty under some some of the average on here, but just hoping close enough not to slip too far down the ranks and make up some ground next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scored 2,160.

Should be happy with that but lost 4 league matches out of 9 and would have won 3 of them (including my cash league) if I only had bigger nads to go Laird captain instead of being a wuss and taking Marshalls VC score.

Mad Season 9 GIF by The Office

Early in the season Oliver over Laird looked like a season-defining pick, while now it’s looking like it was the play all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back