Game Day 2023 Round 13 Discussion - The "Easy" Bye week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other weeks though it might win you those 3 games if your captain choice spuds up.

It's a tricky one to get right - I'm wavering around 115 to 120 in regard to whether to keep it or risk it

All my opponents went Dunkley or Laird as C.

I should have just followed suit. :(

R13.PNG

Into the top 10 this week. Thanking my lucky stars Merrett got off, but cursing the most reckless captain in the comp in James Sicily.

Lot to think about this week - but just enjoying the only time I'll ever be this high again.

View attachment 1711341

Into the top 10 this week. Thanking my lucky stars Merrett got off, but cursing the most reckless captain in the comp in James Sicily.

Lot to think about this week - but just enjoying the only time I'll ever be this high again.

Season 9 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

Been reading the forum for two years now and started posting this year.

Not a super frequent poster, but this forum and the FTTV podcast taught me how to play this game over the last two years. Will be posting all my trades here week by week, so you kenties can watch me cook this.
Congrats on the great season, good luck for the rest of the year.

You Can Do It GIF by bubly

View attachment 1711341

wolf of wall street GIF

We are but mere mortals in your company

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1711341

into the top 10 and still have 12 trades left?

Baby Hat GIF

2123, ~40 points left on the bench which was frustrating, but that's this game. ;)

View attachment 1711222
Came 123rd for the round last week and lost my league game in this comp. 2 losses in a row despite 2,222💀

You're never, ever a loser on this board with that score, YGG. :thumbsu:

Just marvellous how often it has come up, I'm calling it as Richie's Fantasy Winter. :rainbow:

f3a83187807c564ed57c57938c8cd8f8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back