Trades 2023 Round 13 trades - second week of the byes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to reverse trades after lockout?

Edit, because I've traded Roberts out I am unable to reverse. I can only reverse HH to somebody 385k. I traded zeebull to him who hasn't played, surely you can reverse that
same here, it says you can reverse trades but no reverse button.
you can only change the trade apparently

Was originally going Ginbey to Neale, Chandler to Serong and Cripps to Darcy Cameron with 135k spare.

Now thinking Chandler to Serong (was thinking Libba but 151 BE. He‘ll hit that anyway. Too late. And then Cripps to Neale. Ginbey to Stewart next week as long as he scores 45+, with stuff all $$ left over. But I have Briggs to cash in.

Latter better, or former?

Was originally going Ginbey to Neale, Chandler to Serong and Cripps to Darcy Cameron with 135k spare.

Now thinking Chandler to Serong (was thinking Libba but 151 BE. He‘ll hit that anyway. Too late. And then Cripps to Neale. Ginbey to Stewart next week as long as he scores 45+, with stuff all $$ left over. But I have Briggs to cash in.

Neale serong and Cameron.

Latter

Neale serong and Cameron.

Wait What Reaction GIF by HRejterzy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My trades might end my season early. Grabbed Ward, Briggs and Yeo for Baker, Mackenzie and Mitchell.

Briggs is purely a cash grab due to rookies being crap atm. Ward and Yeo are loophole at D6/7 and F6/7 types for the rest of the year hopefully.
Mate those trades are not that bad.

If Ward and Yeo stay fit they will provide great cover. Briggs as a number 1 ruck will continue to make $ and he could potentially be a straight swap to a Darcy Cameron type.

After playing this godforsaken game for, I wanna say, 14? years, I’ve come to the conclusion many times over that it should just be about having a bit of fun with your team/trades.

I’ve only ever played in one cash league for one season and it completely ruined that particular year for me (even though I came home with a wet sail and won), so now I just play for pure enjoyment.

I was tempted to do what you are doing this week, but after crunching the numbers, I can actually achieve the same thing next week with an extra bit of data.

Mate those trades are not that bad.

If Ward and Yeo stay fit they will provide great cover. Briggs as a number 1 ruck will continue to make $ and he could potentially be a straight swap to a Darcy Cameron type.

After playing this godforsaken game for, I wanna say, 14? years, I’ve come to the conclusion many times over that it should just be about having a bit of fun with your team/trades.

I’ve only ever played in one cash league for one season and it completely ruined that particular year for me (even though I came home with a wet sail and won), so now I just play for pure enjoyment.

I was tempted to do what you are doing this week, but after crunching the numbers, I can actually achieve the same thing next week with an extra bit of data.

Yeah time to take some risks. Rank isn't great so nothing to lose. Last year I went pretty mpm and it was by far my best year. Haven't really done it much this year till now. Might even grab Fyfe next week if ge looks good.

14 trades left.

The following trades are driving me nuts.

-Sheezel to Fyfe
-Long to Neale

Means Fyfe is at F6 for next few weeks, can use DPP to play the bear instead though and use Fyfe as loop in mids.

Also gives me better bye coverage moving forward.

Concerns are that Fyfe could break, sheezel could be an F6 keeper or hold to be last upgrade.

Worried sheezel rolls out a 100+ and Fyfe goes 60 but Neale could go 120 and I don’t have to field Johnson who goes 60 maybe.

Still tossing up about whether I should pull the trigger on a Simpson to Fyfe trade.

I was thinking of waiting a week just to have another look at Fyfe but with Oliver out I'm tempted to do it now just to get another player on field.

Still tossing up about whether I should pull the trigger on a Simpson to Fyfe trade.

I was thinking of waiting a week just to have another look at Fyfe but with Oliver out I'm tempted to do it now just to get another player on field.
I’ve pulled the trigger on it. With Oliver and Darcy being out I needed another premo score, allowed me to get Neale.

Yeo looked amazing. His burst is definitely back.. can he hold up though? Would love to bring him in.
Swapped out Neale for Brayshaw last minute. Seems to be a good decision so far, I hope it holds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back