Game Day 2023 Round 13 Discussion - The "Easy" Bye week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chance at all that Harry Sharp comes in for McCluggage this week?
Rich - listed as injured in the match report (also in bad form)
Luggage - KO'd
Prior - 6 touches playing on the wing

Sharp had 17 touches and a goal in the 2s. He wasn't listed in the 'bests'.

Surely he's a chance to return...

Long shot but can anyone suggest a way of getting Sheezel into the defence and Humphrey into the mids with only a single trade?

Happy to trade someone like Sharp to a non playing DPP.

As it stands, I have 8 playing in forwards which is wasteful in a week that I’ve only got 18 playing on the field.

I’m struggling to crack the code.

Attachments

• IMG_4240.png
    IMG_4240.png
    183.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4241.png
    IMG_4241.png
    191 KB · Views: 31
Rank 32,919 (moved ^468 spots meh)

Grats on the win today Jiska. Dees pressure today was 👍
Important win. Needed to keep pace with the top 4. Dees, Pies and daylight for mine.

Important win. Needed to keep pace with the top 4. Dees, Pies and daylight for mine.
What about Sir Kenny's mob Uncle?

I would be very confident playing Melbourne as you know you will always be in the game as they can't kick a high score.

I wanted to see what a "full premo" team looked like so for sh*ts and giggles I came up with this:

Screenshot_20230613_100018_SuperCoach.jpg
Screenshot_20230613_100056_SuperCoach.jpg
5 trades and 100k left to get Clarry.

I wouldn't actually do the trades that got me to this side as Humpa/Ford/Callaghan/JHF are all required players for the byes and some will make significant cash.

Team will be "finished" next week. Rozee, English and Clarry the glaring omissions.

What about Sir Kenny's mob Uncle?

I would be very confident playing Melbourne as you know you will always be in the game as they can't kick a high score.
To be fair, we're third in the league for scoring (only nine points behind Port for the year), but it's a fair point

I wanted to see what a "full premo" team looked like so for sh*ts and giggles I came up with this:

View attachment 1711630
View attachment 1711631
5 trades and 100k left to get Clarry.

I wouldn't actually do the trades that got me to this side as Humpa/Ford/Callaghan/JHF are all required players for the byes and some will make significant cash.

Team will be "finished" next week. Rozee, English and Clarry the glaring omissions.

Bit unfair that you get Marshall and Briggs twice every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back