Trades 2023 Round 13 trades - second week of the byes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipped a coin when trying to decide on Sheezel > Yeo and it landed on Yeo.

Pretty sure he'll avg more than Sheez for the rest of the year, so may the injury gods be kind to me.

Not keeping these trades for injury protection?
6 left with a "full premo" side

Then I think I need to do at least 1 luxury upgrade, maybe 2 if one downgrade can allow me to do 2 upgrades (eg. Ford/Johnson down to a rookie; upgrade Gawn to English, then the following week upgrade Sheez/Day to somebody better)

Leaves me with 3 or 4 trades for the run home

Anyone interested in Cal Ward? $315k forward, been shifted to midfield last two weeks with a 76 and 116 last two weeks. 70% + CBA’s. Kingsley has noted he wants to play Ward in the mid moving forward, assuming pushing Jelly to a natural wing upon return. Also scored 124 and 76 first two weeks with mid time. Breakeven of -8, we could do worse right?

A few have already said this but he looked as free as I’ve ever seen him against my mob last week. I know touch and go but seemed to be moving the best he’s been moving for probably 2-3 years.
That's what sold me on him tbh. Plus he gets a week rest next week too. He really looked at 100%

Anyone interested in Cal Ward? $315k forward, been shifted to midfield last two weeks with a 76 and 116 last two weeks. 70% + CBA’s. Kingsley has noted he wants to play Ward in the mid moving forward, assuming pushing Jelly to a natural wing upon return. Also scored 124 and 76 first two weeks with mid time. Breakeven of -8, we could do worse right?
Looked at him & TT. Didnt work out for me to get either but i reckon Ward is a pretty decent POD. Definitely worth taking a risk on a guy that is eligible as a forward and could average 90+ in a midfield role.

Relieved my decision to ditch Oliver two weeks ago hasn't backfired on me.

I reckon the four weeks he'll spend out (once you include his bye) will justify it.
If i knew ahead of time he would definitely be out for 4 weeks, id probably have traded. As is, im not disappointed i held as it looked like the right decision until this blister. Then again in the end analysis it really doesnt matter how i feel about it, its the numbers (opportunity cost) that counts. Anyway, ill be happy when he is back and i can roll out a full strength midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looked at him & TT. Didnt work out for me to get either but i reckon Ward is a pretty decent POD. Definitely worth taking a risk on a guy that is eligible as a forward and could average 90+ in a midfield role.

My thoughts too, former SP player and is only 315k, 70k more than your Fyfe but without the injury risk or management. Considered HH but with the amount of warm bodies coming back for GWS in defence, seems a risky move. And not getting the lions share of kickouts.

Last two years 93 and 90 avg (without the red vest), if he could push 90+ he'll make 150k and be a nice luxury later on if necessary.

I'm low on trades, but I'm still 50/50 to get Fyfe or not o_O

I won't have a complete team, so I like the thought of having a possible 80+ player to swing as a M9/ F7
It's either this week or never for me on Fyfe

Any thoughts?
Are you guys taking a risk on Fyfe or skipping on this injury prone player?

I'm low on trades, but I'm still 50/50 to get Fyfe or not o_O

I won't have a complete team, so I like the thought of having a possible 80+ player to swing as a M9/ F7
It's either this week or never for me on Fyfe

Any thoughts?
Are you guys taking a risk on Fyfe or skipping on this injury prone player?
I looked closely but can’t really make it work for my team. Don’t have the obvious trade out, don’t really need him forward long term, and as nice as the cover an f7/m7 would be its just not a priority.

I looked closely but can’t really make it work for my team. Don’t have the obvious trade out, don’t really need him forward long term, and as nice as the cover an f7/m7 would be its just not a priority.
Cincotta is going for me to get a RD15 player out and about the same $$$ for a DPP player who may be able to go 80+ each week - that's a great cover to me, notwithstanding his durability though :straining:

Cincotta is going for me to get a RD15 player out and about the same $$$ for a DPP player who may be able to go 80+ each week - that's a great cover to me, notwithstanding his durability though :straining:
Fyfe is absolutely not great cover. He will get injured right when you need him, if not before.

Ping pong show enthusiast :moustache:

Oh my .
I can see that in my mind .

surprised oh my GIF

Fyfe is absolutely not great cover. He will get injured right when you need him, if not before.
I'm scraping at the bottom of the barrel this season, so I'm taking some more risks - what can go wrong :straining:

Burn them ALL 🔥🔥🔥… trades that is!

OUT: Hodor Atkins Sheez
IN: Briggs Petracca Himmelberg

B: Stewart Naicos Dawson Sinclair LRyan Ridley (Dwilliams Constable)
M: Bont Oliver Petracca Laird Rozee Neale Anderson Fyfe (Johnson Angwin Sharp)
R: English Briggs (Madden)
F: Dunks Macrae Gulden Himmelberg Hump JVR (Ford Drury)

Next week JVR>Jezza Cameron (5 trades left)

Hi Supercoach Legends,
So still no trades done this round to date but would like your thoughts on the below.

Ziebel -> Briggs (Quick cash)
Baker -> Neale

Leaves me 14 trades and $21,600 in the shed

Capture.JPG

Hi Supercoach Legends,
So still no trades done this round to date but would like your thoughts on the below.

Ziebel -> Briggs (Quick cash)
Baker -> Neale

Leaves me 14 trades and $21,600 in the shed

View attachment 1708016
Team looks very good, especially with so many trades left.

I endorse the trades proposed. No real dg options this week otherwise I would be more aggressive. With so many trades and boosts you can trade your way through the next two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back