Position 2015 SuperCoach rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

does anyone know if saints are going to use saad or schneider as their nominated rookie?

or can there be two nominated rookies?

Potential who may play all games? LOL

Looking at a few punts... Wood in the ruck if Kreuzer out. Buckley playing out of his skin this pre-season at carlton land, Looks to be a good year not hiding in back pocket. Carltons number 1 pick will be in the mix from the very beginning so keep a look out. Thats a quick blue round up.

As for my rookie selection, at the moment it's Brayshaw to play all season. He was my first pick this year alongside GAJ/Selwood/Selwood/Crouch

LOL.Unsure where he fits.
Out of the hawks rooks who is looking good this pre-season?
Well there is 'looking good', then there is getting a game at Hawthorn 'looking good'. Not entirely the same thing at the moment unfortunately for us SC'ers. As others have said, the men most likely are Anderson, Hartung, Whitecross, followed closely by O'Rourke & Sicily. I wouldn't bank on any getting a game early in however. Even if picked, job security must be iffy at best. Competing with the likes of Woodward, Simpkin, Litherland also. All that lot might be competing for 1 or no spots. Too much uncertainty for mine. Look elsewhere.

Well there is 'looking good', then there is getting a game at Hawthorn 'looking good'. Not entirely the same thing at the moment unfortunately for us SC'ers. As others have said, the men most likely are Anderson, Hartung, Whitecross, followed closely by O'Rourke & Sicily. I wouldn't bank on any getting a game early in however. Even if picked, job security must be iffy at best. Competing with the likes of Woodward, Simpkin, Litherland also. All that lot might be competing for 1 or no spots. Too much uncertainty for mine. Look elsewhere.

Above is correct. Hawks will try and win a lot of games early to set themselves up for another tilt. They will not give kids a go early unless they smash down the door.

Also Henderson is ready to go! missed most of last year but would say he is one of their better backmen.

Henderson/Smith/Jaensch rotating through that half-back role.

On the Hawk's young midfielders and if Anderson, O'Rourke, Hartung and Woodward are injury free and don't get 15 games or more between them this season I'd be very surprised. There's 16 games to cover from Brad Sewell and Mitch Hallahan alone.

Lambert was a VFL gun, hope it translates to the AFL. Wonder if people will roll the dice on going 3/0/5 in the forwards considering we have so many options for rookies (assuming the likes of Lambert/Krakouer get elevated). It is a shame though considering how many decent premium options there are.
Had this thought too. Good premium options and good rookie options. Defence? Nada. Ugh.

Why is Goddard a lock in defence? I mean, what has he done to warrant being so popular?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is Goddard a lock in defence?
He's not.
I mean, what has he done to warrant being so popular?
You know how at some workplaces, there's a whole bunch of dudes and just one chick, and she's not all that pretty, and her personality's not the greatest, and to be quite frank she has some sort of dermatological issues or something, but notwithstanding all that the dudes that work there want to get into her knickers?

Yeah. It's kinda like that.

Why is Goddard a lock in defence? I mean, what has he done to warrant being so popular?

High draft pick, skilled, big body for a junior. St Kilda will play kids. Ticks a lot of boxes.

The answer probably lies in the fact the SC Defenders thread is 15+ pages longer than any of the Rookies, Rucks, Mids, Fwds threads. That is, it's 15 pages longer because no one has a clue how to set up their defence atm.:straining:

He's not.
You know how at some workplaces, there's a whole bunch of dudes and just one chick, and she's not all that pretty, and her personality's not the greatest, and to be quite frank she has some sort of dermatological issues or something, but notwithstanding all that the dudes that work there want to get into her knickers?

Yeah. It's kinda like that.
You wouldn't happen to work in Engineering/IT would you? * all females and the ones in it are fugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back