Position 2015 SuperCoach rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
get off

currently injured - lower back issue (albeit a niggle and club being ultra cautious)

likely to be rested as Eagles cannot make the 8 (now EMAc is gone)

Lycett to be R1 by years end at Eagles

or you could just pick him like we all are
Nic Nat will play every game that he is fit. He has had a superb pre-season and would've played on the weekend if it was a regular season game. They just didn't want to risk him in a NAB Challenge game with a bit of a sore back.

As I've stated before, if he gets himself right (and all indicators at the moment point to this being the case) those that start without him will be behind the eight ball.

Definitely. What was the status quo before this? Play all three, Lycett mainly filling in for Darling, Sinclair in a pocket or on the bench?
I think it was Lycett and Sinclair fighting to be r2, but now Lycett would have that locked in.

Will the hitout to advantage rule affect Minson with Libba out for the season?
Data suggests he will be affected & is overpriced by $40k based on last years stats v new rule....With Libba gone it likely worsens it.

I had him but I'm off now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh boy your balls are big and brave. I'd love to but I would have to sacrifice a defensive player to do it. No rookies makes that hard.

So am I suicidal considering grundy at 337k?
Unlike seemingly every other ruckman in the league, he has no competition for his spot.
And gets around the ground pretty darn well.

I realise this is whatever the polar opposite of set and forget is....
Guess and be constantly reminded?

Either way im backing him in to improve on that 60ish average he's priced at.

Yes suicidal

Could be a master stroke actually. With the new ruck scoring, value is the key.

Can come from injuries to a clear no 1 ruck, (let's say Minson gets injured, I'd be hoping on Tom Campbell as F4 or 5 or R2, 270k with DPP and would obviously spend big time in the ruck), or from positional changes like a 6 ft 8 ruck to the wing.

No master stroke

More joke tbh

So am I suicidal considering grundy at 337k?
Unlike seemingly every other ruckman in the league, he has no competition for his spot.
And gets around the ground pretty darn well.

I realise this is whatever the polar opposite of set and forget is....
Guess and be constantly reminded?

Either way im backing him in to improve on that 60ish average he's priced at.
He may improve slighty, but to say he has no competition is just wrong. He is clearly the number 2 at the moment.

Completely disagree. Not sold on any rucks at this point, most are over valued and until the over pricing works it's way out the $ can be better deployed.

Set and forget is ok but won't set you apart from the sheep this year.

I was joking about gorringe and tbc

Not so much about the concept

He may improve slighty, but to say he has no competition is just wrong. He is clearly the number 2 at the moment.

perhaps I'll clarify... his place in the 22 is not in question.
Whether he's number 1 or 2 ruck is neither here nor there... as opposed to say Zac Smith and Nichols, or goldy and currie/daw... only 1 of those would be in the team.
happy to be educated if this is way off- just working off vague perceptions at the moment.

Oh boy your balls are big and brave. I'd love to but I would have to sacrifice a defensive player to do it. No rookies makes that hard.

Not necessarily.

You could have 2 super-premo rucks without compromising your Def or Fwd lines if you go with a 4 midfield premos - 7 midfield rookies structure. You'd obviously have to nail the starting mid rookies selections for it to work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back