Position 2015 SuperCoach rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting snippet I read re Minson.....

What if I told you that Minson's record without Griffen is almost as bad over the past 3 years as Liberatore's record without Griffen. Is that something that you might be interested in?
Over the past 3 years, without Griffen, Liberatore averaged 88.2 compared to 101.3 in all games. Minson averaged 90.9 compared to 101.3 in all games.
In addition, the change to the ruck rules will result in a drop of 8.1 points per game if Minson's ruck statistics match last year's.
Add to this the absence of Liberatore and it's unclear who Minson will actually be able to hit the ball to to get a hitout to advantage,
I would select Nicnat, despite recent health concerns, average 120.1 in the 5 games Cox missed last year.
I read somewhere that his h/o to adv% last year was his lowest in a few years, as well as his NAB h/o to adv% was the equal highest of everyone(?)

I read that Minson played all last year with a back injury, apparently has had a great preseason and body is good, that's why I'm on him
I'm pretty confident he's good for 22 games/100+ average

I want Jacobs, but the guy is too damn expensive, maybe I'll upgrade Goldy or Minson down the track if he's still killing it (which I reckon he will be)

Bellchambers anyone?

I think many of you in here need to have a good look at yourselves. This forum is fast becoming an incestuous bullying hive of activity that seems to have a massive chip on their shoulder about something.

SCE frequent this board often and provide good advice. They don't go around belittling others or banging their own drum just providing advice to those that seek it. Often, like above, people refuse to listen as they have made up their own opinions which is fine, but usually refuse to look at the facts rather ignore them.

The real reason I imagine that many SCE coaches don't venture in here is because they are usually targeted for some perceived arrogance or superiority which certainly isn't portrayed on our part. I like posting on this forum, as do many, but if we are going to be attacked for simply having our own forum, not unlike what some on here have set up this year, posters will visit less and less.

Yes because your previous post where you suggested that people were "ignorant" didn't convey any arrogance at all, it was a statement of humility and meekness.

Yes because your previous post where you suggested that people were "ignorant" didn't convey any arrogance at all, it was a statement of humility and meekness.
Stop pretending to be someone you're not. Enjoy your days off, but play the ball and not the man.

Am I crazy doing the Bellchambers & Leuy double??
Really risky due potential injuries. You'll have next to no one to downgrade to should one or both be injured or not perform early. Double upgrade still likely because TBC won't average enough to be a keeper forward or back.

Interesting snippet I read re Minson.....

What if I told you that Minson's record without Griffen is almost as bad over the past 3 years as Liberatore's record without Griffen. Is that something that you might be interested in?
Over the past 3 years, without Griffen, Liberatore averaged 88.2 compared to 101.3 in all games. Minson averaged 90.9 compared to 101.3 in all games.
In addition, the change to the ruck rules will result in a drop of 8.1 points per game if Minson's ruck statistics match last year's.
Add to this the absence of Liberatore and it's unclear who Minson will actually be able to hit the ball to to get a hitout to advantage,
I would select Nicnat, despite recent health concerns, average 120.1 in the 5 games Cox missed last year.

Bonts will make a difference to Minson, he is 6ft 4 or something compared to libba who is 5ft 4. much easier to get 1st possession (eg: effective hit out) to bonts than libba

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bonts will make a difference to Minson, he is 6ft 4 or something compared to libba who is 5ft 4. much easier to get 1st possession (eg: effective hit out) to bonts than libba
Yes but the problem is there's only Bonts. Those stats (101.3) included both Griffen & Libba. His midfield landscape has changed dramatically from 2 years ago.

Yes but the problem is there's only Bonts. Those stats (101.3) included both Griffen & Libba. His midfield landscape has changed dramatically from 2 years ago.

Libba = Wallis, Macrae, Outhouse, Boyd, Stringer
Griffen = Bonts

2014 = stuffed Minson
2015 = fit Minson

;)

I think many of you in here need to have a good look at yourselves.
The real reason I imagine that many SCE coaches don't venture in here is because they are usually targeted for some perceived arrogance or superiority which

Calling people ignorant is only perceived arrogance?

Calling people ignorant is only perceived arrogance?
That's fine - but it's sure a hell of a lot better than some other comments I've seen floated around here and the treatment to some new posters that resulted in a couple of recent suspensions.

There are a lot of people in here willing to throw stones in this glass house.

I guess why it gets to me is that I do spend time in here and I do feel as though I contribute with conversation and threads ongoing but I do feel that because of my involvement with SCE that I am also not that welcome.

People in here have placed a stigma associated with SCE, not me.

Libba = Wallis, Macrae, Outhouse, Boyd, Stringer
Griffen = Bonts

2014 = stuffed Minson
2015 = fit Minson

;)
Sorry Tox but outside of a fit Minson & Bonts the rest of that midfield is s**t. You cannot compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back