BF Awards 2015 UPOTY - The winner is...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 2 years of being the bridesmaid, I'm finally the bride......wait.......wut?!
I'd like to thank every Melbourne supporter on this board, the mods - particularly RandB the other UP contributors, the Collingwood ferals who gave some great banter - Morganashlee in particular for being my test audience and adding some much needed awkward flirting with A11dAtP0w3R in between the banter, Heritier and he didn't get a mention in the previous post but I couldn't have done it without Daweshy either and finally thank you to the power of #positivity There may or may not be a sequel in the works featuring Jeremy Howe. :)

Congrats Jack, totally deserved! The UP was a brilliant read :D

May Heritier and his thinking chair continue to provide excellent Unofficial Preview material for years to come.... I think...

Congrats on the award Jack and you know im always happy to help out, brother. :thumbsu:

i miss you Morganashlee :cry::cry:
Cheers brother. But I have to be the bearer of bad news - she's since hooked up with a Norf supporter.

Cheers brother. But I have to be the bearer of bad news - she's since hooked up with a Norf supporter.

Silly me, i should have known a way to a girls heart was through time trial results.

Just shows how long ive been out of the game for. :(

Live and learn, another female will post on the Melbourne board soon enough ( lololololololol :D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back