Competitions 2016 AFC Draft Game - General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd love to but not sure with work. If could could get a buddy to help out with my preferences for each pick like we did last year that could work.

You and Bigfella?

Or Bigfella could be the comp's GM. Do any analysis or adjudication.

You and Bigfella?

Or Bigfella could be the comp's GM. Do any analysis or adjudication.

I vote Bigfella as our GM.

If we have a Div 2, as the self-appointed moderator of the game, I'd be willing to be the go-to person for sending preferences.

If I give up my spot, will I get back in the following year? Just I'm starting a new job in a couple weeks. Probably not ideal to have this as a distraction.

I guess we are planning on 15 people per division again (if we get the numbers). Don't want to drop below 14 per div I think - again interest will dictate.

If I give up my spot, will I get back in the following year? Just I'm starting a new job in a couple weeks. Probably not ideal to have this as a distraction.

I'll say yes. Can't guarantee it (if no Div 1's leave, then hard to stick you back in - unless we've dropped to 14 teams), but appears pretty likely.

You'd be behind Allefgib in the returning stakes (as he dropped out first).

We had 18 players in 2014 game (and 15 remained) so there is some turnover. We could expand Div 1 next year to re-instate you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I vote Bigfella as our GM.

If we have a Div 2, as the self-appointed moderator of the game, I'd be willing to be the go-to person for sending preferences.
Happy to GM. Keen to be involved in whatever capacity 'works'.
(Happy to buddy with someone too. Prefer it to be a Div1 player if possible to maintain playing with the group of people I've invested heavily in last few years)

PS Might be good for someone to tell me what the GM can or can't do ;)

Happy to GM. Keen to be involved in whatever capacity 'works'.
(Happy to buddy with someone too. Prefer it to be a Div1 player if possible to maintain playing with the group of people I've invested heavily in last few years)

PS Might be good for someone to tell me what the GM can or can't do ;)

You get all the statistics for us :)

Will work out other stuff over weekend :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back