2017 Dreamteam and Supercoach questions thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds good :D

Who will be everyone's first picked player in each position for SC?

Mine will be:
DEF - Heath Shaw
MID - Gary Ablett Jnr
RUC - Stefan Martin
FWD - Probably Dahlhaus though Bennell & Wingard will tempt me.

Also rookie picks to look out for are Petracca, Kerridge, Ben Kennedy, etc.

I stopped playing when the sub rule was introduced, I CBF'd I might make a team this year.

I think just for this guy.
Austin-Powers-Goldmember-austin-powers-8220836-852-480.jpg

Sounds good :D

Who will be everyone's first picked player in each position for SC?

Mine will be:
DEF - Heath Shaw
MID - Gary Ablett Jnr
RUC - Stefan Martin
FWD - Probably Dahlhaus though Bennell & Wingard will tempt me.

Also rookie picks to look out for are Petracca, Kerridge, Ben Kennedy, etc.

Mine will be:
DEF - Taylor
MID - Gary Ablett Jnr
RUC - Blicavs/Goldstein
FWD - The Bont if he's bi-curious.

:( everyone so expensive this year -

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's Ablett and Danger to start. My Steele ass.

Team picker is out for those who had sc gold in 2015 season.
Opens for joe every body on the 27th of jan.
Most $$ are.
Goldy 700k.
Heater shaw 600k.
Lids and montang fwds 600k ish.
Fyfe 670 i think he was.

Is Blicavs still a RUC or just a MID now?

Ruck/mid.
at 562k

Cheers mate!
Stefan Martin my definite No.1 Ruck but not sure on No.2 yet. If there happens to be a steal around $300-$400K then great otherwise will spend more for a Blicavs or Nic Nat then keep it all year round (barring injuries).

Jaeger, Libba, Ablett all got a tasty discount.

Depending on structure I'll be picking 1 or 2 out of B. Crouch, Libba & Jaeger. Leaning towards B. Crouch & Libba at the moment as Jaeger did have a horrendous injury even worse than a foot stress fracture or ACL. And if I have to pick 1 it'd be Brad Crouch at moment :)

Petracca & Kerridge look the perfect bench options for mine.

Libba did a knee and is now back. Crouch and Jaeger... seem chronic... we'll see...

I had blitz last year after dat plank of wood called minson got dropped.
Blitz was great get at the time.

I had him last year too loved it!

Guess with another ruck for us & a pair of Smith & Stanley or Smith & Vardy (depending on Stanley recovery) then Blitz can go back to playing mostly in midfield just going 3rd man up when he probably scored his most points got a couple around 120-130 I remember!

I'm picking the Round 1 opening bounce setup to be Smith ruck, J. Selwood, Danger & Blicavs in centre. Then Motlop & Duncan on wings.

Libba did a knee and is now back. Crouch and Jaeger... seem chronic... we'll see...

"Although both are season ending and require surgery, patella tendon tear is often worse than even an ACL tear.

The surgery is the easy part. The rehab is the hard part. Patella tendon repair is not an arthroscopic procedure, rather it is a simple open repair where the tendon is sewn together and often augmented with suture through drill holes in the bone. The kneecap tendon is well over an inch wide and is larger, broader and stronger than the ACL. The open incision and early immobilization required leads to more scar tissue, loss of motion and atrophy. In ACL surgery, an arthroscopic is used and patients are encouraged to move and bear full weight immediately after surgery thus speeding recovery.

The grueling rehab takes a minimum of 6-9 months; however, the struggle to regain explosiveness and full power goes well beyond that."

This is why I'd be choosing Jaeger last out of those 3. Injury even worse than ACL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back