2016 Fixture - 2x Haw, Port, Coll, St.K & GC

Remove this Banner Ad

A game in Hobart - * yeah!!!! Get to see us pumped by Norf - can't wait. A few of you flogs better be coming down as it's pretty much a Norf jizz fest otherwise.

Seriously AFL??? Home game against the Saints at Etihad?

Clearly a joke. Couldn't care about no Friday night games, or how many trips interstate. But franking hell you muppets. Don't make us play 'home games' at that franking sandpit; even worse when you make us do it against a team whose home ground it actually is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like people are freaking out too much about the Etihad home game. We played like s**t against St Kilda at Etihad this year and almost beat them, and then played decently and got relatively poleaxed in the second half at the MCG in the return match. It's not about the ground.

Commercially is ******* terrible......again.
No Friday nights and 2 home matches on a Sat afternoon at the G.
Why the * to we play St Kilda at home at Etihad?
No home games against Essendon or Carlton again.
7 interstate matches as ell as a trip to Geelong

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

First thing i looked at too ... having one in the State is a plus tho ... and i actually prefer Metricon as a venue.
yeah at least they make it to Queensland this year, we've been shafted for a few years now.

Once upon a time we used to sell our home games to Brisbane, what a weird world...

I feel like people are freaking out too much about the Etihad home game. We played like s**t against St Kilda at Etihad this year and almost beat them, and then played decently and got relatively poleaxed in the second half at the MCG in the return match. It's not about the ground.

Not the results that matter to me. I franking hate the sandpit and refuse to go there. Means I miss an extra home game (on top of the NT games) which frustrates me.

Would have loved to have 2 games against Essendon and carlton given they're in the bottom 6 with us.
Would have been good commercially and because they look like the only teams set to regress.

Anyway I shouldn't complain about not having a soft draw, we need to start beating good teams. I hope we pump Colonwood twice.

We need to start to look at renegotiating some of our deals. When can we scrap this one mandatory game at Etihad? Also would rather cut back on the NT trips, preferably just play 1 game a year in NT, even if it's say Darwin one year, Alice the next, and keep rotating.

The AFL has really franked us with this draw and went in dry, but in some aspects we disadvantage ourselves too. As well as losing home advantage and our supporters seeing us less, we also always struggle when returning from NT. That's 8 points gone right there.

Pies, Port, Suns and Saints are all tipped to improve this year, while Hawks don't even need to. Ugh.

We need to start to look at renegotiating some of our deals. When can we scrap this one mandatory game at Etihad? Also would rather cut back on the NT trips, preferably just play 1 game a year in NT, even if it's say Darwin one year, Alice the next, and keep rotating.

The AFL has really franked us with this draw and went in dry, but in some aspects we disadvantage ourselves too. As well as losing home advantage and our supporters seeing us less, we also always struggle when returning from NT. That's 8 points gone right there.

Pies, Port, Suns and Saints are all tipped to improve this year, while Hawks don't even need to. Ugh.
Reckon the Alice game isn't that taxing tbh. Conditions pretty similar to Round 1 up there most years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back