Competitions 2016 Lions SuperCoach, AFL Fantasy and Dream Team leagues (leagues OPEN)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm kicking off expressions of interest for official BF Lions SC/DT/AFL Fantasy leagues.

If you're interested in one or more of these please post in this thread with which and your ranking last year (for seeding).

The old inter-board competitions never got running last year so I don't know that there'll be going this year, but there's always plenty of demand to beat up your fellow Lions supporters! :D

And make sure you beat those scum who knocked me into second place in both SC and DT last year... :mad:

Ways to get your ranking:

-
SC probably mailed you a "SuperCoach Round 23 Review" that will include your ranking.
- As of 31/1 you could still log into Dream Team and get last year's results as they haven't started it up yet.
- AFL Fantasy has your previous rankings in their "History" section when you log in this year.

If you don't have a ranking due to this being your first year, or don't remember, or are too ashamed, just leave your expression of interest and we'll add you to the lists anyway.

Supercoach (34 so far):

CocoMambo (136)
BORK (405 - 2015 winner)
carnthemlions (1,159)
Magician (2,071)
dlanod (2,559)
KissKiss (4,438)
Fatcat08 (~5k)
pulpdriver (6,389)
Big Sauce 21 (~8k)
denvergift (~9k)
Schmicko (~9k)
JasperBeardly (10,853)
philcara16 (13,120)
Redfox12 (18,230)
whizkizz (~19k)
blackpowerlappin (~20k)
cotter101 (26,841)
BRAB (27,839)
ZoBlitz (29,263)
Eons (~30k)
Cockliff38 (~30k)
blynd_freddie (~30k)
Jman78 (~35k)
BuntonRules (~35k)
Soren Lorenson (35,134)
irel (67,897)
WA Lion
Elixuh
Reardo
Leuy LongerCombo
Football Pope
FFB1
ashley76 (6,799)
Jackywats

Real DT (13 so far):

Magician (156 - 2015 winner)
ZoBlitz (415)
Leuy LongerCombo (906)
denvergift (1,224)
dlanod (2,173)
Schmicko (~3k)
pauldrc (4,338)
Dom PC (~30k)
Big Sauce 21
Reardo
Redeye Rambler
carnthemlions
Redfox12

AFL Fantasy (15 so far):

scoman (2,179 - 2015 winner)
pauldrc (3,391)
denvergift (4,400)
blynd_freddie (~10k)
Jivlain (14,093)
Cooties (~15k)
Schmicko (~20k)
Checkered (~22k)
dlanod (65,981)
WA Lion
Reardo
Redeye Rambler
carnthemlions
joshhem
xplo

Last edited:
I would be interested in supercoach and dreamteam but don't know my rankings (but not likely to be of great heights

I would be interested in supercoach and dreamteam but don't know my rankings (but not likely to be of great heights

That's fine, anyone who hasn't played before or doesn't know or is too ashamed to announce their rankings just gets added to the lists anyway.

I'll throw my hat into the ring for SC.

I think I participated in SC once before but never got into it, you can just put me into the ashamed category.

I'll go again:

RDT - 4,338

Fantasy - was around the 5K mark....

I'll have a crack at all three. Can't be arsed trying to find my rankings but last year wasn't pretty, I genuinely thought that having Zac Dawson as my captain would have propelled me to victory.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Count me in for Supercoach. Had a shocker last year though. (35134)

Last edited:
I really should start screenshotting the previous year's leaderboards, because we run into this every year.

Fatcat08 if you've got your emails from last year, SC probably mailed you a "SuperCoach Round 23 Review" that will include your ranking.

Dream Team didn't, but as of last night you could still log into that and get last year's results as they haven't started it up yet.

I'm interested. I'm not really set on either RDT or AFL fantasy, or both. I haven't played for a couple of years, so I don't know my ranking. I finished just outside the finals of the lions board comp last time I played.

I really should start screenshotting the previous year's leaderboards, because we run into this every year.

Fatcat08 if you've got your emails from last year, SC probably mailed you a "SuperCoach Round 23 Review" that will include your ranking.

Dream Team didn't, but as of last night you could still log into that and get last year's results as they haven't started it up yet.

Thought that would be the answer. Didn't keep that email unfortunately. Oh well count me in and just chuck me in wherever you feel suits. At round 15 i was ranked 10043 but I finished the year pretty strong as I aim more for leagues instead of overall. Think I finished a fair bit inside the top 5000 but nothing official

Remove this Banner Ad

Back