Win Prizes 2023 Brisbane Lions Supercoach leagues - ALL FULL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you assigned the leagues yet?
Ok, I'm going to apologise - somehow in between creating the divisions and creating the PMs, your name dropped off the list as the last entry (I suspect BF trimmed it when I pasted it in). As a result you dropped off the Div 1 invite list and I didn't notice. However Div 2 is still open - 733366.

Sorry again!

If there is room in Div 2 I'll have a go - Lions Legends
There's nine spots left in Div 2 - code is 733366, so feel free to jump in.

The same applies to anyone else - we'd much rather have a full BF Lions league than getting assigned some randoms to fill it up, so jump on in.

Ok, I'm going to apologise - somehow in between creating the divisions and creating the PMs, your name dropped off the list as the last entry (I suspect BF trimmed it when I pasted it in). As a result you dropped off the Div 1 invite list and I didn't notice. However Div 2 is still open - 733366.

Sorry again!

The good lord works in mysterious ways. Way out of my depth in Div 1.

Job is right.

Got two friends to join in. Old hands at this. They are about to register with Big Footy. Hope we didn't breech etiquette doing it that way.

Got two friends to join in. Old hands at this. They are about to register with Big Footy. Hope we didn't breech etiquette doing it that way.
As long as they're Lions supporters...

Guys is there a chat going for the Supercoach leagues? I'm in BigFooty Lions 1 but can't find any???

Guys is there a chat going for the Supercoach leagues? I'm in BigFooty Lions 1 but can't find any???
This thread would be the closest thing. I don't think there's any proactive chat, other than ZoBlitz sucking.

Congrats to rye taking out Div 1 this year!

Congrats to dlanod taking out Div 2 this year (by 19 points)!

Maybe this year the Div 2 winner deserves a badge as well...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back