2024 Brisbane Lions Supercoach leagues - Div 1 is full, Div 2 is open!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nup, but I will have Harley Reid. A number one pick that will be providing Supercoach points like a number one pick should from get go.
Ummmmm, in a very weak West Coast team, and Harley wasn’t a notable stats pig as a junior. Very much a high impact per possession player, but he’s more likely to have more 12 disposal games than he is 20 disposal games.

I’d be going Sanders or McKercher.

Possibly Cooper Simpson at Fremantle when they are playing lesser teams.

Shaun Mannagh from Geelong should be in a lot of people’s teams.

Caleb Windsor (Melbourne) and Darcy Wilson (St Kilda) are the other two I’d be giving strong consideration to. Though I have no idea how St Kilda’s style of play impacts SuperCoach teams.

Ummmmm, in a very weak West Coast team, and Harley wasn’t a notable stats pig as a junior. Very much a high impact per possession player, but he’s more likely to have more 12 disposal games than he is 20 disposal games.

Caleb Windsor (Melbourne) and Darcy Wilson (St Kilda) are the other two I’d be giving strong consideration to. Though I have no idea how St Kilda’s style of play impacts SuperCoach teams.
I have Harley Reid, he scored 88 pts in the practice match yesterday, I didn’t watch the game but I think they might be playing him off halfback ala Harry Sheezel. Also have Windsor, McKercher and Sanders

I have Harley Reid, he scored 88 pts in the practice match yesterday, I didn’t watch the game but I think they might be playing him off halfback ala Harry Sheezel. Also have Windsor, McKercher and Sanders
Played almost exclusively midfield, but got back and defended well.

I have Harley Reid, he scored 88 pts in the practice match yesterday, I didn’t watch the game but I think they might be playing him off halfback ala Harry Shee
Played almost exclusively midfield, but got back and defended well.
Ok, will be happy if he is around that mark early on.

wouldnt be picking rayner

the forward line rookies i like are sexton and wilson. got reid but not sure he will really score all that well tbh... dont see him accumulating but if he pops off and you dont have him majority of the comp get a massive leg up.

cadman or our own kai lohmann also forward rookies worth considering

If you’re still needing spots to be filled

Mattsmob

So round zero does not count?
The only thing it counts for is salary changes. Anyone who plays in Round 0 gets price changes after Round 2 instead of Round 3 (as usual).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure all you guys know how it works by now. Put your name and last year's rank into this thread. Once I've decided enough time has past the highest 18 join league 1, the next 18 join league 2 and so on.

To find your history go to "My Team" > History > Change "Season 2024" to "2023" and grab the "Overall Pos" entry for the last round.

If you win the league you get a nice little badge!

Registrants

rye - ~1300
cjwalkley - 9819
dlanod - 12165
mighty_lions - 12,750
David C - 13126
FFB1 - 14,372
Brett C - ~15000
ZoBlitz - 20827
Big Sauce 21 - ~20000
Full Wingspan - ~29000
irel - 30874
The Flying Belgian - 33041
ItsRaynerGoals - 34601
BuntonRules - ~30000
Warwick - 42,606
brengy68 - 50,231
Maboo - ~83000

37014 Lions Pride

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Thought I signed up but hadn't. Finished 49,000 last year. Golden Lions
Div 2 is available at 849312. There's a few others who missed Div 1 that should be joining too.

IMG_7244.jpeg

Moonwalking Michael Jackson GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back