Player Sponsorship 2016 Matthew Kreuzer Sponsorship *Locker Room Function tickets 10th July*

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm good for $40

Will transfer today

Some quick calculations of the number of pledges\divided by the cash raised has shown that my pledge of $40 is a bit lean. I'll bump it up to $100 against all tightarse instincts.

Odn please inbox acc detail when you get a chance

sherb
TheCoach16
fizzkakz
ferrisb
Bluesque
Chism
AceAndy
AlecDuncan
The Smoking Gun
Chalky Blues
MEB_
Dramoth
BigAntStudios
BluStreak
Wickzki
The Old Dark Navy's
BigFooty
Chief
BlueBelle
blue gunslinger
zeggie
jimsta10
Blue Gum
nicolbolas
SBYM
Kruzering

Edit:
+ HBF and double dippers
+ $103 credit from last year

Paid in full - $17 credit.

Last edited:
I just kicked in another $100 The Old Dark Navy's.

Let me know all is good with the deposit but same method as usual with a description mate. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No worries.

I'll cover that - any incentive for us to go over?

We continue to accept anybody that wants to join after we raise the money as they can still get their 2016 badge and we have a head start on next year. Given we have had shortfalls in other years, going over is most welcome. You never know how we will go from year to year.

Yeah...amazing stuff double dippers.

Once I'm Dr SBYM (not long now ffs...) I'll be joining your learned company.

As in you'll be earning more money as a real doctor or you'll be rolling in it due to world domination Dr Evil style?

As in you'll be earning more money as a real doctor or you'll be rolling in it due to world domination Dr Evil style?

Ha!

Somewhere in the middle. I will not be a 'real' doctor (although I have had a lot of fun with an obstetrician friend of mine about what that actually is) but I will still be able to call myself Dr nonetheless...

My life as a postgrad student will be over and a life of properly paid employment will begin....

Okay everybody. 2 spots open. Details below. Who wants to go firstly? Anybody in town from interstate gets preference. After that anybody that hasn't been. After that ... raffle. Would like to get a couple of names nailed down ASAP so I can tell the club.

DATE:

Tuesday 1 March, 2016

FUNCTION TIME:

5:30pm (Guernsey Club VIP Function)

River Room, Crown

DRESS CODE:

Lounge suit, women accordingly

INCLUDES:

Canapés and beverages

The Carlton Season Launch will follow the Guernsey Club VIP Function, commencing at 7:00pm in the Palladium Ballroom, including a three-course dinner.

Free parking is available at Crown multi-level car park located off Kings Way. At the conclusion of the event, guests need to validate their ticket at the cloak room. Parking is subject to availability.

Please note: Tickets will not be issued for this event as there will be a guest list upon arrival.

I vote RMH. He lost a buddy and deserves a happy night out. Just saying.

212495_17fa875c3b12856fe902c36333687149.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back