2016 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

I went to sign up for an Interstate membership, but the package only includes rights to games in Melbourne! The club should either stop offering packages that don't suit interstate fans, or do some work and negotiate a deal with the interstate clubs. Granted, tickets to Eagles games are harder to come by than GWS, but they can price it however they need to and offer something usable for people outside Melbourne.

I don't mean to sound whiny, but an interstate membership should be designed for interstate fans.

There's 15k members on the WCE waiting list. How are you going to manage that.

Being a member does get you to the front of the line to buy Carlton games in Perth and if you want finals tickets.

I went to sign up for an Interstate membership, but the package only includes rights to games in Melbourne! The club should either stop offering packages that don't suit interstate fans, or do some work and negotiate a deal with the interstate clubs. Granted, tickets to Eagles games are harder to come by than GWS, but they can price it however they need to and offer something usable for people outside Melbourne.

I don't mean to sound whiny, but an interstate membership should be designed for interstate fans.
The interstate membership gives you access to the carlton section at the Carlton game in your state.

For example we play Freo at Subi early in 2016 season. The club are given about 1000 seats which they make available to WA members. The cost is usually about $25 which is difference between general admission and the seat. They don't have general admission at Subiaco so you need to cover the cost of your seat.

Be warned that the tickets do sell out really quickly but you are advised a few weeks in advance of the ticets going on sale.

To people more learned than me. How significant is the number of 30,000 pre christmas?. I know its a record for this time of year but is it solely based on rollover renewals or is their genuine growth. Be interesting to see how many new members, or disillusioned ex members re-committing

There's 15k members on the WCE waiting list. How are you going to manage that.
Yeah, it's a hard ask. Hopefully it'll get easier when Burswood opens.

The interstate membership gives you access to the carlton section at the Carlton game in your state.
Looks like I didn't read the site carefully enough. If I can get to at least one game I'll sign up for sure. Thanks for the heads-up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mentioned losing my wallet in this thread because it meant I had to replace all my cards - my CFC membership card included. But not relevant enough apparently. Speaking of relevance, wouldn't you think one of the things you might be able to glean from your online CFC member account page was your membership number? Think again.

I mentioned losing my wallet in this thread because it meant I had to replace all my cards - my CFC membership card included. But not relevant enough apparently. Speaking of relevance, wouldn't you think one of the things you might be able to glean from your online CFC member account page was your membership number? Think again.

Don't have it written on the inside of your undies?

Pfffft, you call yourself a fan?

Can't be that hard. It would be like the first guy to get a number plate not knowing his number.

I wouldn't want to be a member of any club that would tell me I'm a member...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back