2016 Saints Memberships - 38,009 final AFL tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello all.....first post after a very long hiatus (what was my password again?)

To be on par with last year we need 22,500 members before the 11th Dec.

I think ideally we need to be a couple of thousand ahead of last year by Xmas...ie 27,000. Its doable but we need 300-odd new members each workday.

I think ideally we need to be a couple of thousand ahead of last year by Xmas...ie 27,000. Its doable but we need 300-odd new members each workday.
woah.

welcome back mate! long time, no see!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like we are just signing up early again and adding a little bit of natural improvement based on a better year. Surprised we were that many at the same time last year.

Seems like we are just signing up early again and adding a little bit of natural improvement based on a better year. Surprised we were that many at the same time last year.

25by25 remember, with a naturally high retention rate this year should see slightly more on last.

we want more members but we seem to be engaging less with them compared to the 25 by 25 campaign...

40k is a pipedream IMO unless something drastic changes in their approach

the 25 x 25 seemed to just get existing members back earlier. ...as we only signed 8000 after Christmas.

Pre season is critical. . and a good NAB Challenge would help. Tough first 4 rounds for wins. ...although 2 Marquee home games will help too :)

23,302 on the first. I'm amazed at how quickly our membership is moving. Last year there was a frenzy of effort to get us signed up. This year it seems to be happening as a natural result of the efforts over the past few years on and off the field. I'm excited. It feels like we're back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back