Analysis 2016 Supercoach Discussion - Opposition Supporters Welcome

Which players from Richmond are locks in your Supercoach team?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he'll play 8-10 games. As a small forward I wouldn't expect him to average more than 50.

Hey Tigstars, what are your thoughts on Rioli's trajectory will he hit 3 games. Is he worth a SC rookie spot. He wasn't on my radar before 4.00pm
Unless he lights up the G tonight, I would expect him to probably be the first one to make way in round 2 for Deledio or anyone else.

70-80, usually scores pretty well as he is a very good tap ruckman (if nothing else) and taps to advantage = points

Thanks. Contemplating giving him a short term run given current circumstances. If he can do that tonight it will be very handy

It was discussed on the previous page but I was hoping to get some more insight into Menadue and Ellis' job security. I'm considering selecting one, if not both of them but am worried that when Grigg and Deledio come back into the team, these guys will be closer to the front of the queue heading to the VFL. So what chance are these boys to get replaced, and if I were to pick only one, who should I go for?

Looking for diamonds in the rough for my elite FA's

Lambert wasn't on my radar at all, is that 120 a one off, or constantly hitting 80+ i thing I can expect

Looking for diamonds in the rough for my elite FA's

Lambert wasn't on my radar at all, is that 120 a one off, or constantly hitting 80+ i thing I can expect
I'm waiting another week to make a call on him to make sure its not just a one off
After Round 1 I look more for players with more of a track record who need to get back into form as they are a safer bet than someone who may or may not have a breakout season.

I'm waiting another week to make a call on him to make sure its not just a one off
After Round 1 I look more for players with more of a track record who need to get back into form as they are a safer bet than someone who may or may not have a breakout season.
unfortunately have a poor RFA ladder position so i'm more in a position of take the best of the rest rather than wait and see

Thanks for the feedback

unfortunately have a poor RFA ladder position so i'm more in a position of take the best of the rest rather than wait and see

Thanks for the feedback
Oh Supercoach draft rather than regular? Yeah that makes it a tougher call.
Probably worth taking the punt if you think you'll be in a reasonable position to replace him if he drops back down

Oh Supercoach draft rather than regular? Yeah that makes it a tougher call.
Probably worth taking the punt if you think you'll be in a reasonable position to replace him if he drops back down
Yeah Fantasy Elite league

Thanks

What's the likelihood of Short getting a decent run of games before the bye?

I see quite a few of you in the changes thread want him dropped for the game against us on Friday, which surprises me as I thought he was serviceable on the weekend (but no goals) and brought a fair bit to the contest, especially considering his size. Is it a matter of not playing both him and Rioli?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance of a Nathan Broad debut this week given Morris' unfortunate injury?

Any chance of a Nathan Broad debut this week given Morris' unfortunate injury?

Wouldn't think so. Still got Conca and Drummond to return to the side. Think Hunt play's Morris' role and we bring in Conca.

Hey guys, wasn't really sure where else to ask this.

Any word on how Houli is travelling at all? The club said it was a 12 week injury but were hopeful he could return in 10 weeks.

Deledio even said he could return in 6?!?

Given it's a wrist injury, I'm assuming he's keeping a pretty good fitness base, would you expect him to come straight back in, or play some VFL games?

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, wasn't really sure where else to ask this.

Any word on how Houli is travelling at all? The club said it was a 12 week injury but were hopeful he could return in 10 weeks.

Deledio even said he could return in 6?!?

Given it's a wrist injury, I'm assuming he's keeping a pretty good fitness base, would you expect him to come straight back in, or play some VFL games?

Thanks in advance.

Sadly, He's out for the season Azza.

Hello Tigers. What is Broads job security like?
Hard to know, probably not close to our best 22 but we have Houli/Yarran/McIntosh etc all out, and now with our season effectively over they might just plonk him in there and see what he can do, what we do with selection from this point is up in the air at the moment

Hard to know, probably not close to our best 22 but we have Houli/Yarran/McIntosh etc all out, and now with our season effectively over they might just plonk him in there and see what he can do, what we do with selection from this point is up in the air at the moment
Cheers for the quick response :thumbsu:

Back