Analysis 2016 Supercoach Discussion - Opposition Supporters Welcome

Which players from Richmond are locks in your Supercoach team?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think both depend on the performance of other players.
If Astbury or Elton can perform a good lock down role on the opposition's key tall then it will allow Rance to do what he does best and help him get consistently good numbers rather than the occasional down game when he's more defensive focussed.
Once Yarran is in the side then it will probably allow Houli to get less attention from the opposition, although Yarran could also take some of Houli's rebound stats from him too.

I currently have Rance in my Supercoach side, but don't have Houli at this stage (pending NAB 3 & intraclub results)
Makes really good sense re yarran. Forgot about him.
Thankyou for your time man.

Hey guys, not sure if this has been mentioned but will Adam Marcon get a game early on? Mature age but not sure he's in the frame right now..

Hey guys, not sure if this has been mentioned but will Adam Marcon get a game early on? Mature age but not sure he's in the frame right now..[/QUOTE

His preseason form has been ok, but I'm not sure he's in our best 22. See him as more of a depth player.
Also he is a rookie, so any thoughts of including him would depend on him being elevated onto the main list.

Corey Ellis or Connor Menadue? - Both at a similar price, 193k and 155k respectively, both dual position players (MID/FWD), both look likely to play a large portion of the season. Genuine headache.

upload_2016-3-14_21-45-35.png

I've put Ellis on my midfield bench and Menadue on the forward bench.

Anyone agree that they're both good value? :thumbsu:

Deledio, lack of pre-season games worries me but dual position status intrigues me.

Going to hit the ground running or is his Achilles limiting him?

Same deal as last year when he had the injury but managed it and continued to score well in SC. He played half a game against Port and was good.

Hi Guys. I couldn't see any thread specifically for Dreamteam questions (or Fantasy), so thought I'd post this here.

What are your thought on: (1) job security and (2) potential output for the following blokes who look like they may get a game tomorrow night:

- Broad
- Menadue
- Castagna

Thanks!

EDIT - I may as well throw Marcon in as well.

Hi Guys. I couldn't see any thread specifically for Dreamteam questions (or Fantasy), so thought I'd post this here.

What are your thought on: (1) job security and (2) potential output for the following blokes who look like they may get a game tomorrow night:

- Broad
- Menadue
- Castagna

Thanks!

Broad - Not in the best 22 imo, just depth
Menadue - locked in the 22 imo, if he continues to have an impact he will stay in the team, coaches love him
Castagna - recently elevated, with conca and yarran injuries he could get games early
Marcon - still on rookie list so not an option at the moment

- Broad
- Menadue
- Castagna

Thanks!

consensus is Castagna may very well play quite a fair bit this year. Injured himself last year shortly before he was meant to debut and he got the Rookie Upgrade this year so the coaches obviously think he's AFL ready (with an extra pre-season after he was meant to debut)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also interested in Menadue.

Had decided to give him a miss due to the 170k price being more that I would want to pay for what I expect him to average (Dream Team). But Broad missing out throws me into a minor reshuffle and bringing menadue in for benKen is one way to make my team fit under the cap.

What numbers you expect?

Rioli vs Menadue or both? Can't see them being keepers in your line up? Any value in either of them?

Also interested in Menadue.

Had decided to give him a miss due to the 170k price being more that I would want to pay for what I expect him to average (Dream Team). But Broad missing out throws me into a minor reshuffle and bringing menadue in for benKen is one way to make my team fit under the cap.

What numbers you expect?
Menadue is every chance to play every week. somewhere between 65-85 i'd expect his scores to be to start off. Much like Kamdyn last year I think.

well
Menadue is every chance to play every week. somewhere between 65-85 i'd expect his scores to be to start off. Much like Kamdyn last year I think.
thats promising, i have this feeling he will be a 50-60 player based on him seeming to fade out after good starts but if he scores like that id be very happy

What do you expect C.Ellis to score with no vest and how many games will he get? I'm kinda hesitant to pay top dollar for a rookie, but there has been alot of rookies that haven't been promoted to the senior list so maybe choices tight this year, and we need to get the top line rookies.

Hey guys,
What are your thoughts on Houli and Rance going into the 2016 season?
Are they likely to improve on their 2015 seasons as well as playing 20+ games?
If so, what average and game count are you expecting?
Also, is Yarran likely to negatively affect Houli when they're in the same team?
If so, when is Yarran likely to be back?

Sorry for having so many questions, would love some help, have a great night.

Hey guys,
What are your thoughts on Houli and Rance going into the 2016 season?
Are they likely to improve on their 2015 seasons as well as playing 20+ games?
If so, what average and game count are you expecting?
Also, is Yarran likely to negatively affect Houli when they're in the same team?
If so, when is Yarran likely to be back?

Sorry for having so many questions, would love some help, have a great night.
I think they are both stars :D
i think they'll both stay about the same average.
Both will play every game.
Yarran will be back around Round 7-8.
I don't think it will affect him much.

Back