Analysis 2016 Supercoach Discussion - Opposition Supporters Welcome

Which players from Richmond are locks in your Supercoach team?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Vlaustin ever going to get out of the back pocket? I was hopeful he would get more HB/Mid roles but over the NAB he looks to be stuck playing more lockdown. Is that where he is set to stay?
I'd say his role is unlikely to change this year based on the fact he did it so well last year, finished 6th in our BnF I think. Long term he will move up the ground but unlikely to be this year

Hi guys, SC question about Menadue - how many games do you expect him to play and average score?
Depends on form and durability. If he plays round 1 and plays his role, he will play round 2. So on, so fourth. Competition for spots will be the best it's ever been here, so if he doesn't perform in consecutive games, don't expect him to hold his spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, SC question about Menadue - how many games do you expect him to play and average score?
The guy will be a gun but I wouldn't pick him this year. I'M not sure that he'll get a regular game and when he does play could be more of an impact player, don't see him having an AFL ready body just yet to be playing any major role.

Hi guys.. sorry if this has been asked before. Am at work and don't have time to read the thread. Do you guys see T Vickery spending more time in the ruck this year due to the new sub/interchange rules?

Hi guys.. sorry if this has been asked before. Am at work and don't have time to read the thread. Do you guys see T Vickery spending more time in the ruck this year due to the new sub/interchange rules?

I personally still see Maric playing the majority of the ruck rule. Vickery could float through there, but I still believe he'll spend 75% or so up forward. Could be an OK POD, but with his price, and the fact that Tyrone is consistently inconsistent, means there are probably better options out there.

I personally still see Maric playing the majority of the ruck rule. Vickery could float through there, but I still believe he'll spend 75% or so up forward. Could be an OK POD, but with his price, and the fact that Tyrone is consistently inconsistent, means there are probably better options out there.

Im thinking for my Ultimate Footy team with category scoring. I am targeting forwards that kick alot of goals and if he is getting hit outs too could make him valuable at my final forward slot?

Im thinking for my Ultimate Footy team with category scoring. I am targeting forwards that kick alot of goals and if he is getting hit outs too could make him valuable at my final forward slot?

If you were after a forward, I would maybe look at Shane Edwards, if he is still available. But I am feeling optimistic about Vickery in terms of goal output this season, so in a category based scoring system, he could be worth it. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you were after a forward, I would maybe look at Shane Edwards, if he is still available. But I am feeling optimistic about Vickery in terms of goal output this season, so in a category based scoring system, he could be worth it. :)

Thanks mate!

Hey lads, thoughts on Miles? Was surprised to see him at an average of only 87. How's he been so far this year and is he worth the selection?
Have $530k to spend but considering him as a value player

Hey lads, thoughts on Miles? Was surprised to see him at an average of only 87. How's he been so far this year and is he worth the selection?
Have $530k to spend but considering him as a value player

Hes a decent fantasy player but i reckon with the inclusions to our midfield he might not take a step up, probably stay around where he was last year

Ive got Mitch Duncan as an under 500k mid who i believe will take it up a notch

Supercoach nerds, Crowley or Parish??? They're both at $202,800...

Crowley will have a more attacking role with the Bombers. Because he played such a negative game style for Freo it's difficult to know exactly what he's capable of. He could win a lot more of his own ball this year which would see his price increase significantly.

Houli or Rance ladies and gentlemen!
Rance is a great full back, but can anyone see Bash lifting his average a bit this year? Another season, more experiance, better back 6?
Thankyou in advance for your time!~ :footy:
I think both depend on the performance of other players.
If Astbury or Elton can perform a good lock down role on the opposition's key tall then it will allow Rance to do what he does best and help him get consistently good numbers rather than the occasional down game when he's more defensive focussed.
Once Yarran is in the side then it will probably allow Houli to get less attention from the opposition, although Yarran could also take some of Houli's rebound stats from him too.

I currently have Rance in my Supercoach side, but don't have Houli at this stage (pending NAB 3 & intraclub results)

Back