Fantasy 2017 - Beta League Discussion (and 2016 hangovers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
The new season will start around June when ESPN opens their fantasy website again.

One thing, in Alpha we're "possibly" discussing increasing IDP scoring to give them a bit more relevancy, make the draft a bit more interesting too having D players actually more valuable than some late 5th rounder. IF (it's a big IF) Alpha does change IDP, would Beta also like to copy the exact scoring changes made so the two leagues are in line?

Or, you guys can change scoring, using your own method, or NOT change scoring, regardless what Alpha does. Just posing the question anyway.

Keen to draft another flop of a running back with my first and second round picks!!!! Also I think adding some scoring to the defensive players could be a good idea. That said it will make Rhyno even stronger with his gun IDP players.

The new season will start around June when ESPN opens their fantasy website again.

In the meantime, I've created the draft board for next year, and the waiver order for next year, that the commish will have to edit after finalizing the draft next year.

I will need the commish to post here (and tag me) what trades were made involving 2016 picks. I already know of one, Beads giving his 4th to Geecats, and there was a conditional trade made between Fuey and BPG (Fuey gives: H.Smith + 29 + Cond 2016 1st and 2nd (10+), or 1st and 3rd(6-9), or 2nd and 3rd (<9))...but im not sure what all that means, and the result.

So please let me know asap so I can fully update the draft board.

GG.exe

My picks #7 and #31 go to BPG.

Peeps, let me know where you're at...
Southerntakeover:thumbsu:
GeeCats07
BeinPurplenGreen :thumbsu:
fuey :thumbsu:
Bucking Beads :thumbsu:
Rhyno
arakaan :thumbsu:
TCol :thumbsu:
Galactic:thumbsu:
_shifty_
hodor :thumbsu:
juddy_Like :thumbsu:

June 26 deadline for keepers, June 27 to start draft??

Last edited:
fuey what did BPG give you for 7+31 ? Just so i can update spreadsheet Trading section. So you guys can keep track of which players have to be moved to other teams after the draft is over.

An empty can of Stillmank Wisco Disco, a creased and badly torn photo of Brett Favre clipped from the 2003 edition of Wisconsin Elk and Moose Hunter Monthly, and a second hand version of "How to speak clearly on radio", with translation guide.

beer_171194.jpg

fuey what did BPG give you for 7+31 ? Just so i can update spreadsheet Trading section. So you guys can keep track of which players have to be moved to other teams after the draft is over.

Will have to look it up again...

It was pick 4 and 52 (in this years draft) and Harrison Smith... possibly another pick from '15 draft.

BeinPurplenGreen is now going to trade his two first rounders for #1 Overall, so he can pick Wentz.

All thus kerfuffle in the draft thread is smoke and mirrors.

The fun never stops in BETA!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back