NRL 2017 NRL Grand Final - Melbourne Storm vs North Queensland Cowboys

Who will win the Grand Final

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not when you re
It was their 5th GF win.
Can’t be helped that they cheated and got caught for two of them.

Even with all the storms dominance since being caught, it’s only their 3rd premiership. Seems underachieving
Not when you read Storm Clouds. Great book about the Salary Cap

Gallop knew it and allowed it. Should never have the premiership taken off.

Not when you re

Not when you read Storm Clouds. Great book about the Salary Cap

Gallop knew it and allowed it. Should never have the premiership taken off.
So you’re condoning salary cap cheating??

So you’re condoning salary cap cheating??

No, Not at all. but when the CEO of the NRL says it is fine and gave approval and knowing full well then 100% cannot be blamed on the Melbourne Storm hence why the premiership should not be taken off.

I can't Stand Brian Waldron and the people associated with the Breach and I will never forget April 22,2010

I think 2 premierships later and the club is in an even better culture now.

I'm sure Tugga will see the funny side of this but it has been funny at work going up to colleagues who are Richmond fans and take a paqssing interste in the Storm and saying "congratulations on the win, Smith and Slater were sensational"

Made my way out to ANZ with my brother in law at about 3.30 on Sunday with my tickets. Some random musings for the day (noting I'm a Broncos supporter but being a Melbourne boy love the storm and my brother in law is a mad Storm fan)
- ANZ is a pain in the ass to get to compared to the G
- Outside the stadium had a good vibe, few bars and food carts and people milling around
- PNG hunters got the biggest cheers for the day when they finally scored against Penrith
- Generally speaking the fan engagement was really good, the retirees lap and the pre game stuff was great to watch
- Macklemore was top shelf
- Crowd was disappointing, I think they said 74k but honestly id be surprised if that's accurate, we jumped into better seats and there were a lot of empties looking around the crowd
- Storm were excellent, just so clinical
- Post game preso felt like it took forever to set up
- Speeches and fireworks were excellent

All round a very well done affair but it probably does lack that soul the AFL granny.

Back