2018 Australian Open

Remove this Banner Ad

Some longshots I've got that might be of value... see how far they get and maybe look at laying them off later...

Vandeweghe @ $26
Bencic @ $46
Pavlyuchenckova @ $81

Hopefully the tournament is a bit open - Serena not around, Halep's and Muguruza's form can be up and down, Kerber just won in Sydney so not sure about surviving a GS.

Value for me

Womens

Wozniacki @ $12.50
Giorgi @ $130
Goerges @ $27
Venus @ $38
Sevastova @ $130

Mens

Federer @ $3.10
Kyrgios @ $15
Goffin @ $23
Raonic @ $95
Rublev @ $200

Value for me

Womens

Wozniacki @ $12.50
Giorgi @ $130
Goerges @ $27
Venus @ $38
Sevastova @ $130

Mens

Federer @ $3.10
Kyrgios @ $15
Goffin @ $23
Raonic @ $95
Rublev @ $200
Nice. Got Giorgi and Rublev to win their quarters. Think Federer most likely to win, just don't like the price :)

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried cashing out and re-spinning to try and get a better spin with any success?

I might give it a go tomorrow when I get 10 spins again, that's if anyone has found it to work like last year.

Looks like they're onto it.

12. Qualifying Bets which are subsequently Cashed Out become ineligible for this offer. Any Qualifying Bet which is Cashed Out on any given day will, however, count towards the total allowance of ten (10) Qualifying Bets per day described in clauses 6 and 11 above. An Eligible Client will not be able to receive this offer in relation to any other bet in lieu of a Qualifying Bet which has been Cashed Out. In addition, where a Client has Cashed Out a Qualifying Bet, any further bet placed by the Client on that specific match will not be eligible to be a Qualifying Bet, even if the Client has not exceeded their total allowance of ten (10) Qualifying Bets per day.

Bonus Type Probability of Awarding

(25c) 10 Rewards Points per Ace 20%
(50c) 20 Rewards Points per Ace 65%
($1) 40 Rewards Points per Ace 10.4%
($2.5) 100 Rewards Points per Ace 3%
($5) 200 Rewards Points Per Ace 1%
($10) 400 Rewards Points Per Ace 0.2%
1,000 Velocity Points Per Ace 0.4%

http://promos.williamhill.com.au/chase-the-ace-2018/?btag=p-999-100253-100253&utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=tennis&utm_term=william hill chase the ace&gclid=Cj0KCQiAkNfSBRCSARIsAL-u3X_mhQV1IfBjgvqxbCDXvCdCILltkGm2MUiDf7gWgrbmbLB5Fw2wiSMaArsWEALw_wcB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3x20 - Zverev, Muller, Del Potro
2x40 - Isner, Kyrgios

Could be worse. Isner and Kyrgios should get me some decent coin at least. All should win their matches easily so I can then load up on the night games.

Has anyone else had bets on the cilic match refunded? Thought he must have withdrawn but can't find any news saying he has - can no longer find the match on WH but its still on sportsbet so not sure what's going on.

Has anyone else had bets on the cilic match refunded? Thought he must have withdrawn but can't find any news saying he has - can not longer find the match on WH but its still on sportsbet so not sure what's going on.

Match cancelled. Lu replaced with Pospisil i think

1x200 Struff
5x40 Berdych Sock Dolgo Delpotro Cilic
4x20 Novak Paire Theim Medvedev

Wonder what players I've missed, can't find Dmitiriov Goffin Tsonga or Monfils yet, I know some were still waiting on qualifiers and I'm not up to date with injuries. Any strategies with tomorrow, like should I place my 10 at the start of the day or will the day 3 markets be up before midnight and I should hold off as long as possible to get the best servers?

Last edited:
The one game I hit the 200 and of course it’s the one game that goes void with Cilic, damnit!

I placed all bets at once (10, the max) and spun the wheel just once, which applied the same reward point bonus for every bet in the slip.

So I have 40 reward points (take it I guess!) for each of the following 10 bets tomorrow.

Anderson
Dimitrov
Karlovic
Pouille
Sock
Kyrgios
Nadal
Tsonga
Cilic
Isner

Todays Batch
1x200 Troicki
1x100 Khachanov
4x40 Dmitriov Goffin Monfils Johnson
4x20 Tsonga Pouille Haase Isotomin

Laying every match on betfair too, at the moment I'm going at a loss of about ~$1.35 per match but I plan on tracking everything so will have a total cost for total bonus bets come the end of the tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

Back