Official Club Stuff 2018 Doig Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon judging by that speech he is gone. I was trying to read the reaction of the Doig relative who he presented the medal and he didn’t seem too impressed but then again he didn’t look to happy generally anyways.

Yeah I think he has asked to be traded but the club has said only if we receive the right deal..what ever that is. So I think he is being honest saying he really doesn't know what will happen. He could well be playing with us next year. My gut says Brisbane will successfully trade for him. The whole thing is digging up old memories of girlfriends past telling me how great I am but to never contact them again!:weary:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bye bye Lachie:peace:

I wont boo you champ, nor will I say bad s**t about you. I cant say the same for others around here though!
I might not boo him but I’ll never respect him like I respect Pav and Mundy, and other champs from other states who ‘stuck around’.

Yeah I think he has asked to be traded but the club has said only if we receive the right deal..what ever that is. So I think he is being honest saying he really doesn't know what will happen. He could well be playing with us next year. My gut says Brisbane will successfully trade for him. The whole thing is digging up old memories of girlfriends past telling me how great I am but to never contact them again!:weary:

I reckon we ask about Hogan every year - like about this time a year ago Hogan and Fyfe were seen having a coffee together. Somewhere along the line in private negotiations we might have suggested Neale might be on the negotiating table as a trade possibility to get the deal done. Brisbane hear about it and decide to offer Neale a good deal this year.

Was Nyhuis / Bennell / Darcy / Dixon and Strads there?
I saw Strads and Darcy. Didn't see Nyhuis or Bennell. I don't know Dixon's face well enough to spot him.

Also, on the plus side: Brayshaw was eating solid food!!!

Also, Wilson told my brother tonight that Lobb's preference is to play for Freo next season. Need to get a suitable trade offer together to GWS that trumps the Eagles though.

Also, Wilson told my brother tonight that Lobb's preference is to play for Freo next season. Need to get a suitable trade offer together to GWS that trumps the Eagles though.

If Lycett is indeed gone then I don't see how we do this without overpaying considering the assets at our disposal. I wonder if a multi-club trade is on the cards featuring two of Bris/GWS/Mel/GC and us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back