Welcome 2018 draft pick 52: Welcome to Hawthorn Jacob Koschitzke

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d give him another year or two. I have more faith in getting contributions from Kozi than, say, TOB back in the day. Still young, works hard, and has demonstrated he has the talent it he can get consistent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We know he has deficiencies and isn’t the most reliable, but Kozi does deserve another contract based on his last 10 weeks

More confident of going into a game with him rather than Greene who the opposition play through and run off when playing at AFL level
Easy when you do not have another option. Give him another year, that is, unless of course, the tigers or Roos do not offer a second round pick for him!
He is completely not worth it.

I'd give him one more year to make that hybrid forward/ruck role his.

What will determine his future past next year will be how effectively he can close the gap between his best and his worst in 2024.

I'd give him one more year to make that hybrid forward/ruck role his.

What will determine his future past next year will be how effectively he can close the gap between his best and his worst in 2024.

And also how quickly Ramsden comes on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah he probably saw the writing on the wall. Was only going to get 1 yr contracts until we found someone else to occupy that 2nd/3rd tall position.

Hope he gets a decent contract at the tigers - seems like a decent bloke.

He couldn't get a spot in our forward line when we literally had no one over 6 foot 2 down there so I'd say he has read the tea leaves with regards to his future at the Hawks.

Makes a play for Chol more important now though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back