Welcome 2018 draft pick 52: Welcome to Hawthorn Jacob Koschitzke

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't he AA fullback in his draft year?
Black And White Movie GIF

Yes...yes, he was...well worth two first round picks

Hence why we don't want to pay the world for him !!!
The word hence already has the why attached. You can use it in place of the phrases "as a consequence" or "for this reason"

"Hence we don't want to pay the world for him"
Never use "hence why" unless the word why is critical to the meaning of the sentence "Hence 'why' was used as the interrogative instead of 'how'."

Not sure what the three exclamation marks are doing, you're on your own there, but keep coming to the Hawthorn board for English lessons, because you:
a) need them
b) clearly aren't getting them at Richmond.

1697334835342.png

The word hence already has the why attached. You can use it in place of the phrases "as a consequence" or "for this reason"

"Hence we don't want to pay the world for him"
Never use "hence why" unless the word why is critical to the meaning of the sentence "Hence 'why' was used as the interrogative instead of 'how'."

Not sure what the three exclamation marks are doing, you're on your own there, but keep coming to the Hawthorn board for English lessons, because you:
a) need them
b) clearly aren't getting them at Richmond.

View attachment 1831569
I imagine you're a huge fan of how often young flogs on here use 'his' when they mean 'he's'.

I imagine you're a huge fan of how often young flogs on here use 'his' when they mean 'he's'.
and then and than, "would of" etc but that bloke was a Richmond fan, he had it coming.

Do you guys think if you sign Chol it will be easier to let Kosi go? I have a feeling Hawthorn don't rate him enough but know they need him because you lack another option. We also need him because we lack another option. Makes sense that hawks are holding firm atm, why trade him out if Chol deal hasnt been done.

Do you guys think if you sign Chol it will be easier to let Kosi go? I have a feeling Hawthorn don't rate him enough but know they need him because you lack another option. We also need him because we lack another option. Makes sense that hawks are holding firm atm, why trade him out if Chol deal hasnt been done.
The Gunston/Ryan deal is also relevant. A few moving parts to this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FMD

i am giving it 8 weeks before he has been savaged by the tigers supporters and playing 2nds
The venom of the Richmond faithful is more intense than anything we ever dished out.

I hope he has excellent mental health support at Tigerland.

I can't wait to watch the collective look of horror on the Richmond supporters faces when they watch a few of his performances at FF.

That being said, think he'll be a reasonable player for them as the third tall/ruck. Go well Kos!
He probably has improvement in him, no one expects a star, just a 2nd/3rd contributor.

Interesting to see if Yze plans a 3 or a 2 tall forward setup. If 2 then he's competing with maybe Samson Ryan as 2nd KPF/ back up ruck, or if 3 then he probably plays every week.

It's only a 2 year deal so obviously we've put it to him he's got a bit to prove and isn't a long term automatic for us.

Lots of players that are heavily critiqued at their first clubs improve to become important players at their next clubs, so hoping for another one of those here.

I would argue that Kosi will be a very capable 3rd tall, but I'm not sure that being number 1, or even number 2 banana upforward suits him. Having said that he is still only 23, and approaching 50 games.

Good luck Kosi and thank you for your service to the Hawthorn FC.

He probably has improvement in him, no one expects a star, just a 2nd/3rd contributor.

Interesting to see if Yze plans a 3 or a 2 tall forward setup. If 2 then he's competing with maybe Samson Ryan as 2nd KPF/ back up ruck, or if 3 then he probably plays every week.

It's only a 2 year deal so obviously we've put it to him he's got a bit to prove and isn't a long term automatic for us.

Lots of players that are heavily critiqued at their first clubs improve to become important players at their next clubs, so hoping for another one of those here.
If lynch Ryan and kosi are your tall fwds then I actually think a worse forward line than ours exists.

Did he get 3 years from the Tigers?

Good business for him, only months ago he looked like being delisted.
Well done to Kozi and his manager. For mine he was certain to be delisted after 10 putrid rounds in 2023. He had the chance to be the number 1 target at the Hawks while Lewis was out and royally stuffed it.

But he came good in the 2nd half of the season. He was far from dominant but he started taking the pack marks that he needed to be considered for another contract. My thought was that he finally discovered grippo for the hands = an allowed resin for the hands that makes marking easier but can stuff up your ball drop.
By the end of the year I certainly wanted to see Kozi in Hawks colours in 2024 and maybe 2025. MM seemed similarly convinced.

I am very happy to see Kozi get an extended contract with Richmond. There is one thing we know about Kozi and that is that he tries his heart out. He will never give up or give in during a game.

Cheers for your service big man. And I wish you well.

If lynch Ryan and kosi are your tall fwds then I actually think a worse forward line than ours exists.
Lynch is great when fit. So are the smaller players when Dusty and Bolton go through, and Baker can add a bit as can Cumberland at times, but we don't know Yze's plans yet on what the forward structure is.

I would argue that Kosi will be a very capable 3rd tall, but I'm not sure that being number 1, or even number 2 banana upforward suits him. Having said that he is still only 23, and approaching 50 games.

Good luck Kosi and thank you for your service to the Hawthorn FC.
3rd talls normally have great nous, mobility and craft, which allows them to make the most of limited opportunities.

Kosi plays more like a lead up forward, albeit without much leading.

The best way to describe his forward craft is by referencing the fact he’s a failed defender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back