Strategy 2020 Fixture News, Requests and Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Why have the game at Marvel? First week of footy wouldn’t you want as many games as possible at the G?

Change the venue from Marvel to MCG, and the crowd doubles. Silly fixture.
It's not like there's multiple games being played in the same day either? Strange...

Last time we played the Dogs away at Docklands in Round 1 we won the premiership. Just saying...
Damn son! I legit only came here to post exactly this lol

Is there something else on at the G that night?

Seems insane to have an empty G on a Friday night with two Melbourne teams playing. There was 66k in 2017 round 1 at the G when we played the dogs. Would think after our form in the past two years and the dogs on the rise again it would be more than that again.

Is there something else on at the G that night?

Seems insane to have an empty G on a Friday night with two Melbourne teams playing. There was 66k in 2017 round 1 at the G when we played the dogs. Would think after our form in the past two years and the dogs on the rise again it would be more than that again.

Their home game, their home ground.

Why have the game at Marvel? First week of footy wouldn’t you want as many games as possible at the G?

Change the venue from Marvel to MCG, and the crowd doubles. Silly fixture.

It's not our gate to worry about so I don't see the issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assumed we might be getting our "home game at Docklands against a tenant club" out of the way early next year

Alas, must be Saints or North who get that that leg up next year

Don't rule out the Doggies. The way they do the draw we could be playing them again R3 at Docklands.

Don't rule out the Doggies. The way they do the draw we could be playing them again R3 at Docklands.
giphy.gif

Herald Sun reporting Tigers-Pies is Thursday R2 (again).

Therefore I'm thinking Carlton might be R3 or even R5. I saw somewhere St Kilda is in there too? Maybe in a paywalled Hun article

Remove this Banner Ad

Back