Ladder Prediction

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure we’ll lose 4 more games but we’ll see.
Adelaide will now be a very interesting contest. We struggled against them and pinched the win at AO.
Before yesterday I’d have been more confident given it’s at the G. My confidence is a little shaken right now.
Will be very telling how we perform after a loss that was not reflective of the 4 points. Felt more like 6 goals.
How well do we bounce back now and set the tone for the second half of the season.

Adelaide will now be a very interesting contest. We struggled against them and pinched the win at AO.
Before yesterday I’d have been more confident given it’s at the G. My confidence is a little shaken right now.
Will be very telling how we perform after a loss that was not reflective of the 4 points. Felt more like 6 goals.
How well do we bounce back now and set the tone for the second half of the season.
1 swallow does not make a summer. Dees got flogged by 10 goals by Essendon recently. Teams have down days. Even the best.

Yep. Remember when we annihilated the Cats by 86 points in 2008? They’re only H&A loss for the year.
To be fair I think us belting the suitcase out of a shitty side possessing the highest average H&A losing margin in V/AFL history isn’t really the yardstick ;)

Yes I want us to come breathing fire after the bye,we need to reset now. The Crows game we really need to beat them and beat them well, yesterday showed we all our best players out there and we need some intensity around the ball,for mine we need Jordy and Steele ASAP that should solve most of our problems, we need Jordan,s physicality as we are to get pushed around to much otherwise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys, our run home ain’t a walk in the park.
Fly has said all year, “we are still improving”
He’s right.
We’ve played 2 perfect games round 1 and 2 (and probably against the Giants). The rest have been sputtering half efforts.
To see that we are top is amazing.
We now need to sharpen our focus and start to peak and drive it home (which, I suspect, has been the aim all along).
I don’t watch training. However, I’d hazzard a guess that we train pretty hard. I’m thinking now we will taper on the aerobic stuff and focus more on the skills?

Nba Playoffs Sport GIF by NBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back