2020 U.S Riots

Remove this Banner Ad

Could you walk us through this please. Feel free to use pictures and diagrams where required.
Go back and watch faux news 2008 to 2016

if you fast-forward the ads you should be done in a few years but don't worry , i'll be here waiting for your review.

Go back and watch faux news 2008 to 2016

if you fast-forward the ads you should be done in a few years but don't worry , i'll be here waiting for your review.
Oh, I was going to offer you a box of crayons for the pictures.

Getting them to watch past news, is too difficult.

Wonder what ep he's up to ?

Wonder if it's the one where they bitch about Obama....if it ain't Barry it'd be our Nance.

I believe the buzzword back then was " transparency " , would be interested to hear how many times that words been uttered on faux since the night the big orange got elected........

Oh no, DHS report calls white supremist groups the most dangerous terror threat to US Homeland.

White supremacists present the gravest terror threat to the United States, according to a draft report from the Department of Homeland Security.

Two later draft versions of the same document — all of which were reviewed by POLITICO — describe the threat from white supremacists in slightly different language. But all three drafts describe the threat from white supremacists as the deadliest domestic terror threat facing the U.S., listed above the immediate danger from foreign terrorist groups.

None of the drafts POLITICO reviewed referred to a threat from Antifa, the loose cohort of militant left-leaning agitators who senior Trump administration officials have described as domestic terrorists. Two of the drafts refer to extremists trying to exploit the “social grievances” driving lawful protests.

John Cohen, who oversaw DHS’s counterterrorism portfolio from 2011 to 2014, said the drafts’ conclusion isn’t surprising.

“This draft document seems to be consistent with earlier intelligence reports from DHS, the FBI, and other law enforcement sources: that the most significant terror-related threat facing the US today comes from violent extremists who are motivated by white supremacy and other far-right ideological causes,” he said.

Oh no, DHS report calls white supremist groups the most dangerous terror threat to US Homeland.

White supremacists present the gravest terror threat to the United States, according to a draft report from the Department of Homeland Security.

Two later draft versions of the same document — all of which were reviewed by POLITICO — describe the threat from white supremacists in slightly different language. But all three drafts describe the threat from white supremacists as the deadliest domestic terror threat facing the U.S., listed above the immediate danger from foreign terrorist groups.

None of the drafts POLITICO reviewed referred to a threat from Antifa, the loose cohort of militant left-leaning agitators who senior Trump administration officials have described as domestic terrorists. Two of the drafts refer to extremists trying to exploit the “social grievances” driving lawful protests.

John Cohen, who oversaw DHS’s counterterrorism portfolio from 2011 to 2014, said the drafts’ conclusion isn’t surprising.

“This draft document seems to be consistent with earlier intelligence reports from DHS, the FBI, and other law enforcement sources: that the most significant terror-related threat facing the US today comes from violent extremists who are motivated by white supremacy and other far-right ideological causes,” he said.

At least you got something in common with the white supremists, sounds like this news has made your day?
But as long as you will not engage as to how it's got to this without engaging with anyone but your bubble as to why then you are part of the problem.

At least you got something in common with the white supremists, sounds like this news has made your day?
But as long as you will not engage as to how it's got to this without engaging with anyone but your bubble as to why then you are part of the problem.

Lol.

So when 'the Left' do something it's the Lefts fault and they're s**t. And when RWNJ's do something, it's also the 'lefts' fault, and they're still s**t.

Lol.

So when 'the Left' do something it's the Lefts fault and they're sh*t. And when RWNJ's do something, it's also the 'lefts' fault, and they're still sh*t.

Or, the world trade centres go down and it's America's fault. Which, you, would, have, done. At least to some extent.
And I never said it was all the lefts fault.
I'd say the Right wing add fuel to the fire - not the alt right I'm talking about Conservatives chasing the racist vote but they aren't complete with blame and I hope you don't think that either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or, when the trade centres go down it's America's fault

No, it was the fault of Islamic extremists. I do agree that these extremists had legitimate grievances against the USA for decades of military intervention in the ME however.

What legitimate grievances do the members of the alt-right, far-right, KKK, white nationalists, Fascists and similar have?

No, it was the fault of Islamic extremists. I do agree that these extremists had legitimate grievances against the USA for decades of military intervention in the ME however.

What legitimate grievances do the members of the alt-right, far-right, KKK, white nationalists, Fascists and similar have?

Legitimate grievance is an oxymoron when talking about terror and murder - but your right it was the Islamic terrorists who ultimately bombed the towers.

No, it's not.

The IRA and their ilk had legitimate grievances against the UK for example. Al Queda had legitimate grievances against the USA.

What legitimate grievances do the right wing extremists have?

I'm sorry there's nothing legitimate about blowing people up or killing people even if you think it get's your message across. We will have to agree to disagree.

I'm sorry there's nothing legitimate about blowing people up or killing people

No, i didnt say the acts of terrorism were justified. I said the perpetrators of those acts had legitimate grievances. The IRA were essentially opposing a long history of British rule of Ireland. The Islamic terrorists were opposing a long history of US military intervention in the middle east.

What are the far right wing extremists, alt right, white nationalists and so forth opposing? What are their legitimate grievances?

Public heath care? Multiculturalism? Marriage equality? LGBT rights? Feminism?

What exactly are 'the Left' doing with this 'Cultural Marxism' that you would consider a legitimate grievance far right wing extremism?

You've claimed (repeatedly) that 'the Left' are at fault for the actions of the Right wing extremists. How?

No, i didnt say the acts of terrorism were justified. I said the perpetrators of those acts had legitimate grievances. The IRA were essentially opposing a long history of British rule of Ireland. The Islamic terrorists were opposing a long history of US military intervention in the middle east.

What are the far right wing extremists, alt right, white nationalists and so forth opposing? What are their legitimate grievances?

Public heath care? Multiculturalism? Marriage equality? LGBT rights? Feminism?

What exactly are 'the Left' doing with this 'Cultural Marxism' that you would consider a legitimate grievance far right wing extremism?

You've claimed (repeatedly) that 'the Left' are at fault for the actions of the Right wing extremists. How?

I never said the left were completely at fault.
Stop misrepresenting me.
And no there's nothing legitimate about killing people be it ANTIFA nutjobs, a white supremist, or second generation Lebanese in Australia who's been reading the dark corners of the web.

You'll have an epithany when you realise ANTIFA are part of the problem (terror) and not the solution.
It seems like you're getting there. Almost having a lightbulb moment.

Life without parole, let's see if he still thinks he's a big hero in fifty years time and he's spent his entire adult life behind bars. Stupid little f*** will never even get to have a legal drink.
Can’t see life without parole for a first offence though

So you're saying if the Anti-facsists stopped and went home (or otherwise dissapeared) the Right wing nuts, alt right militias, KKK, neo Nazis and Fascists would as well?

You're talking straw man arguments and absolutes that is not my claim or view.

I'm sorry there's nothing legitimate about blowing people up or killing people even if you think it get's your message across. We will have to agree to disagree.
You are right.

However - people don't do things like that for no reason. It helps to try to understand "why" they do it.

There tend to be underlying reasons.

Yes, there is.
It is the same reasoning used by the US & others to wage war.
You're allowed to defend yourself, even if it is pre-emptive.

You are right.

However - people don't do things like that for no reason. It helps to try to understand "why" they do it.

There tend to be underlying reasons.
What is the rioters' reason for attacking and looting private businesses?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back