Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
join-now-online-registration.png ......... join us.gif

Welcome Back ! ..... It's that time of year again, time to start organizing the BigFooty Supercoach Leagues for 2021

How To JOIN IN: 2020 team results & rankings are still available to you. Please post a screenshot of your 2020 rank and Team Name below.

If you're not sure where to find your 2020 ranking, please follow the link at the top of this post

From there, posters will be sorted into leagues based on your ranking.

Once confirmed, a PM with your league division and code will be sent to you Approx 10 days prior to R1

I'll keep everyone updated, but please don't leave it late or you could end up in a lower Division

Last edited by a moderator:
Please sign me up as well. Thanks

2020 rank - 10,656

Team: Hawker33

c0ec6b3504a71e26e607f911122ce677.jpg

All Leagues are structured around rankings ......so you'll be with your peers who had a good year in 2020
I like being a big fish in a small pond :). Or, more precisely, I wasn't sure how far along you may have been in organising leagues, so didn't want to be disruptive. It was nice to have a decent finish last year - nowhere near my best in 2012 (memorable because I sadly lost my top 1k ranking in the final round), but I'm usually better at the other formats. It seems nobody plays Supercoach over here in the west - I tried to organise a league last year with no success ... the lack of a Murdoch evil empire newspaper means it probably doesn't get much of a push.

I like being a big fish in a small pond :). Or, more precisely, I wasn't sure how far along you may have been in organising leagues, so didn't want to be disruptive. It was nice to have a decent finish last year - nowhere near my best in 2012 (memorable because I sadly lost my top 1k ranking in the final round), but I'm usually better at the other formats. It seems nobody plays Supercoach over here in the west - I tried to organise a league with no success ... the lack of a Murdoch evil empire newspaper means it probably doesn't get much of a push.
I wait for another couple of weeks, there's always late comers ....now the PS games are starting, Coaches start thinking Fantasy

I'll PM League Codes approx 10 days B4 Round 1 ......good luck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back