List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you asking for Ladhams? A first rounder? I know where Sydney could get one of those, so you'd have to offer more than Ladhams.

Every little bit helps. We'd work it out..

Won't happen though..

Every little bit helps. We'd work it out..

Won't happen though..
I know it wont happen, but I am genuinely interested in what you would be prepared to give up given Sydney supporters and some Port supporters believe a deal would happen if he had chosen Port. If its just Ladhams, a 3 way deal could have been done by now.

So you don't want to match his contract but still except him to choose you?
I think it's more about where we are in the premiership race, you guy's are in a rebuilding mode but if he really wants to play for the club he grew up supporting fair enough.
He will be a good asset for you guy's helping your youth develop of the next few years.

Last edited:
So you don't want to match his contract but still except him to choose you?
If it comes down to the final day and Dawson is desperate to move to Adelaide and the franchise won’t compensate the Swans adequately then I am sure that we will match the contract offered and get a deal done. Swans want Ladhams, we want a first round pick as compensation otherwise we keep him. If that can’t be done I am sure we could be swayed by Sydney to swap Dawson for Ladhams and perhaps a pick swap for good measure. Port have good relationships with most clubs when it comes to trading, CD doesn’t throw a tantrum and threaten yet again to get another player in the PSD.

I think it's more about where we are in the premiership race, you guy's are in a rebuilding mode but if he rally wants to play for the club he grew up supporting fair enough.
He will be a good asset for you guy's helping your youth develop of the next few years.
That wasn't enough to sway him then and it won't be now, you'd have to get close to our $$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it wont happen, but I am genuinely interested in what you would be prepared to give up given Sydney supporters and some Port supporters believe a deal would happen if he had chosen Port. If its just Ladhams, a 3 way deal could have been done by now.

16 + Ladhams for Dawson + 31 I’d do.

That wasn't enough to sway him then and it won't be now, you'd have to get close to our $$

No one is disagreeing with that. Dawson wants to set himself up financially by playing for the team that he grew up supporting and good on him. Some players chase success whilst others are happy to have a regular best 22 spot, Dawson is the latter type of player.

Port is setting itself up for next years draft and trade period. Rozee, Butters and Duursma‘s contracts are all up for renewal in 2022. Plus Port is focusing on getting Lukosius to Alberton for season 2023.

Who would do Ladhams to Freo for 19 if he went?

There's Darcy there of course so Ladhams wouldn't go I guess but with Lobb gone they're now looking for exactly what Ladhams is.

Curious to what you think you'd offer for a trade, a first rounder and what? Also are you matching our contract or expecting Dawson to accept unders?
A) I would imagine Ladhams + 16 for Dawson + something

B) I have no idea whether the club would up our offer, but I would. Dawson's worth it.

I wish people would stop this Dawson to Port talk.
It isn’t happening. It’s NOT!
Davies doesn’t play games and even if Sydney asked him to the Crows would quick smart put in a better offer.
They are DESPERATE for him, desperate, and they will not let US get him, no matter how much they are posturing.
And if he walks to the draft they lose pick 5 for him anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back