MVP 2022 BigFooty Blues Poster of the Year

Remove this Banner Ad

What? It's March 14th 2023 and Round 1 is two days away.

Yes we know. We are awfully slack and we even considered just pretending this wasn't a thing.

However, mods have voted and a badge of sorts will be sorted out.

The 2022 BigFooty Blues Poster of the Year is:

Revenant1965

Congratulations Revenant1965. You were the best or for the naysayers, the least worst.

Other notable posters were CJMB, Bamboo Harvester, DangerousD, and BigFrizz36.

Well done all.

Oh and btw, did everyone hear that the Titanic sank? Devastating. Coal shoveller thylacine60 survived, and 1st class bartender Stig O'Hara also survived, but the shock has made him incoherent.

Well deserved Revenant1965

Forever insightful, knowledgeable, a steady contributor without ever resorting to bashing or insulting other posters (unlike myself at times).

Always look forward to reading what you say and hope you have plenty more

Those idiot producers. Those imbeciles. Haven't they got any eyes? Have they forgotten what a star looks like? I'll show them! I'll be up there again, so help me!

Your honour, I'd like to submit into evidence ...

What? It's March 14th 2023 and Round 1 is two days away.

Yes we know. We are awfully slack and we even considered just pretending this wasn't a thing.

However, mods have voted and a badge of sorts will be sorted out.

The 2022 BigFooty Blues Poster of the Year is:

Revenant1965

Congratulations Revenant1965. You were the best or for the naysayers, the least worst.

Other notable posters were CJMB, Bamboo Harvester, DangerousD, and BigFrizz36.

Well done all.

Oh and btw, did everyone hear that the Titanic sank? Devastating. Coal shoveller thylacine60 survived, and 1st class bartender Stig O'Hara also survived, but the shock has made him incoherent.
Noooooo......once again the bridesmaid.....

llorar-llorando.gif

Congratulations though Revenant1965 for being voted the least worse - quite an honour around these parts when you think about it :thumbsu::)

I'm chuffed to have made the finals though......just like the mighty Baggers will this year!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back