World Cup 2022 FIFA World Cup - Group F - (Belgium, Canada, Morocco, Croatia)

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1565815

Yep, that’s why a penalty wasn’t given to Croatia. Idiots.

They really need to bring back the benefit of the doubt, the VAR was originally brought in to eliminate the howler not disallow goals or penalties in the above case by millimetres. As I posted before in a sport where goals are a premium goals should always be encouraged not discouraged.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They really need to bring back the benefit of the doubt, the VAR was originally brought in to eliminate the howler not disallow goals or penalties in the above case by millimetres. As I posted before in a sport where goals are a premium goals should always be encouraged not discouraged.

Honestly, I like VAR at the World Cup. The highest sporting competition, loads of money on the line... even if a bees d*ck offside I would want that to be correct. At league level, I can easily do without it, and it actually gives plenty of controversy to talk about during the week haha.

Honestly, I like VAR at the World Cup. The highest sporting competition, loads of money on the line... even if a bees d*ck offside I would want that to be correct. At league level, I can easily do without it, and it actually gives plenty of controversy to talk about during the week haha.
We don’t want World Cups decided by millimetres either. it’s just so infuriating how they get involved so often just because it justifies the technology when it’s not needed.

Ok racist. We get it you don't like black players, but saying he butchered a chance that was fired at him is ridiculous.

When did I say I don't like black players? I'm criticising him because he has butchered chances not because he is black.

And right on cue he butchers another one.

This one reeks of them wanting to keep it interesting as Croatia only needed a draw

I mean it's not even close. Defender's shoulder, torso and leg (aka everything) are all in front

Remove this Banner Ad

Back