Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 15 Discussion ...Oh The Agony

How Many Players Will You Have This Round

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 player did it (or better) 3 weeks in a row, just this year.
Rd 2, Sheezel 144 over break even
Rd 3, Sheezel 149 over break even
Rd 4, Sheezel 140 over break even
Of course, how quick we forget the joy of it all!

Was too busy watching the game and checked the fantasy scores at half time thinking Dawson should be doing alright. 99 at half time lol. Then 148 at 3/4 time. He slowed down considerably though. I put the C on him this week because it was his 100th game. Seems like an excellent choice in the end, especially after missing out on Dunkley and Gulden as VC choices.

That's the only highlight of my team though. I'll be lucky to get 2000 this week.

All week my mindset was ‘get Dawson, he’s the only premium you don’t have who you’re confident will be best 22 guarantee, don’t * with the tier B guys… and not having him has hurt you every week, all year’

And all week, every possible way to get him was ****ed in that it meant I had to eat s**t on both other trades compared to the ones I wanted.

So all week, I realised I wouldn’t be able to stomach eating s**t, so avoided Dawson.

But 2 mins before lockout, carpe diem kicks in and I eat the s**t.

If I hadn’t eaten the s**t, not only would my team have been deleted, but my phone probably embedded within the core of the earth.

Thank the *ing lord. Could have been nasty.

Here you go

Granted this was before Collingwood v Adelaide so 2100 would be close to the mark with Dawson, Daicos and Laird outscoring their projections by 99.

I was 27th, on track for 2050 (day and humper score to add on after 27 x 2, and I think I'll still decline in ranks overall, so might not be super accurate

bugger trading out mitchell will hurt me, anyone seen humphrey?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Day joining the points party. Should go well over 2,200 now.

Seems it was a good week to Trade Humphrey to D.Cameron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back