News 2023 Finals Tickets Thread (Rusted on Posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

A Reminder 👋🏻

All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.​

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.​

Please reach out to Pies board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on the Pies team board.​

Threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted.​

Anzacday Gone Critical Jen2310 Maggie5

Have a spare seated ticket in Q57, friend got Covid and is really sick. Happy to meet in person to transfer and verify tonight or tomorrow morning, DM best offer or if can’t DM on reddit nemanjamatic21. Would love to swap for Lions after party tickets if Lions fan as missed out this week, if you have 2 or 3 lmk.
Hey mate
Hey mate

That could work! I can't seen to DM you - can you shoot me a message if possible?

I've been fortunate to get 3 x seats, unfortunately though 1 in Olympic, 1 in Great Southern, 1 in Ponsford.

I know you can get to Ponsford via Olympic, behind the MCC on level 4.

Anyone know if you can move between Great Southern and Olympic?

If not, I could be a bit screwed, any advice welcome.

Happy to entertain swap arrangements for tickets, DM if you have something that would work.

I've been fortunate to get 3 x seats, unfortunately though 1 in Olympic, 1 in Great Southern, 1 in Ponsford.

Happy to entertain swap arrangements for tickets, DM if you have something that would work.

If you do end up parting with 1 please let me know.

Both public areas - you have unrestricted access between Warne and Olympic stands

Anyone with a single seat on ground level of Ponsford (any row) that would like to swap for a single seat in Ponsford (Q30 row Q) please DM me.

Alternatively anyone that won't be using their seat on ground level of Ponsford as they will be standing with friends please send me a DM.

Yes I can't sleep due to excitement 😃

GoPies!!!

DM is live and ready. I will be at live site at 10am waiting for my 2 ticket call up
Feeling like Johnny Noble right now.

Have fun everyone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DM is live and ready. I will be at live site at 10am waiting for my 2 ticket call up
Feeling like Johnny Noble right now.

Have fun everyone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Is the live site opening at 10??

Ended up getting a terrific seat in N48. Made up for the stress of getting on Ticketek online multiple times this week only to be disappointed.

How did you go [mention]Vicky Park [/mention]?

c9a621e8fad6e1f4e444a6854f67dbf2.jpg

Last edited:
Keen on an AIA ticket if anyone has one spare!

Edit - found one. Thanks!

Last edited:
PSA: the MCC has announced that there will be a limited number of tickets available to purchase for MCC restricted members online from 11am.

PSA: the MCC has announced that there will be a limited number of tickets available to purchase for MCC restricted members online from 11am.
I just went on ticketek, put the barcode in and picked one adult ticket. It wouldn't let me continue, should I try again at 11? Or just keep that page loaded

Remove this Banner Ad

Back