News 2023 Finals Tickets Thread (Rusted on Posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

A Reminder 👋🏻

All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.​

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.​

Please reach out to Pies board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on the Pies team board.​

Threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted.​

Anzacday Gone Critical Jen2310 Maggie5

I mean the last one.
Was this 2027 card the one you signed up originally? Or has it been issued to you recently?
If it was not the original card on your account then it needs to be updated.
Might not hurt to login to your account and updated card anyway. If it’s the same card then no problem. If it’s no then May fix your issue.
Cards normally retain the same 16 numbers but expiry and CVC change. Both those have to be correct in your account.

Checked the Ticketech account and the 2017 is the one in Profile

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not asking for myself but if people are willing to pay a premium what are the best options for a single GF ticket?

What websites are best to purchase resold tickets or package deals sold by 3rd parties / other AFL clubs?

I have zero experience in this area.

Thanks.
Look out for AFL/Club functions and also I believe umpires and past players also hold them.

No luck with the ballot for me but lvl 3 was always goibg to be a miraculous get. Marginally more chance of finding a ticket now that the scum have crashed and burnt though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back