Toast 2023 I'm An AFL SC Genius

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a personal toast, but a hats off to Jiska for their Kozzie Pickett call. I may not have picked him in my classic team, but I snagged him in my draft league off of that advice.

For classic, I scored 2095, so I'll take it as a start especially when I had both Stewart and Liam Jones. Imagine what could have been!
Pretty sure Jiska identifies as He/him/grumpy:moustache:

The only thing I can think of are two super PODS I have.

11.9% ownership - Max Gawn (VC)
9.1% ownership - JDG

Huge reason why I got over 2k points.

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

Swaps of Marshall>Gawn and Stewart>Doc a few days out from rd1 worked out really well.

Late trade of McLean>Pedlar F6 also gets a ✔️ this week.

Tanner Bruhn to Sheezel

Huge regret starting that spud obviously, but very glad I pulled the trigger and booted him.

Can I post in here for the fact that I DIDN'T waste 174k on Ratugolea?

Yeah a bunch of us did, including me. It sucks.

Great that all your players are killing it though. What are your plans for the $50k?

Yeah a bunch of us did, including me. It sucks.

Great that all your players are killing it though. What are your plans for the $50k?
No 50k for me friend. Not picking Ratugolea is about the only thing I got right 🤣

Can I post in here for the fact that I DIDN'T waste 174k on Ratugolea?
BE of about 20 and coming up against the Suns, Hawks and Eagles in his next 3. He might fluke a decent score against nobody.

Worst case it's a correction to Samson Ryan in round 4 which nets you ~$60k, or you can grab Madden in rounds 5/6/7/8 for a decent profit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BE of about 20 and coming up against the Suns, Hawks and Eagles in his next 3. He might fluke a decent score against nobody.

Worst case it's a correction to Samson Ryan in round 4 which nets you ~$60k, or you can grab Madden in rounds 5/6/7/8 for a decent profit.

View attachment 1637659
I have him on the bench atleast. Thought he'd be decent bench coverage as a FWD/Ruck. Probably trade him to Chandler or Pedlar next week.
Just having a laugh lads. I’m ranked 44k after R1, I’ll be spending a lot more time in the vents thread I reckon :moustache:

Rooks are always a crapshoot and if he was 123k I would have 100% taken him with DPP. Only his price with both McLean and Cheezel in that ballpark as well made me less keen

Just having a laugh lads. I’m ranked 44k
OK ....this gets irritating ....please stop "boasting" about your ranking, it rankles others who may not be as successful as you :moustache:

Sorry, just saw we're in the boasting thread ....go ahead :)

Will Setterfield

It’s very nice owning Max Gawn at a low (for him) ownership.

I'll be here all year, purely for the 'that aged well' moments cos I answered yes to all questions in OP......

Oh, and for Setterfield. Unless that turns into above, then see you in '24.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back