Preview 2023 Pre-Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Under 16s league only. There were 6 divisions and he played in a premiership in division 4.
Under 16s league only. There were 6 divisions and he played in a premiership in division 4.
Wait so he was playing in the B team for his local 16’s club?? That is very concerning signs for his draft potential.

Mumford holds the league record for most games in 41, playing 216 for Geelong, Sydney and GWS.
Geelong does well in the high guernsey numbers holding the league record for 39 (Milburn 292 games), 40 (Ian Nankervis 325), 44 (Enright 332), 45 (Ling 246), 46 (Blicavs 203).
44 is the best obscure number by a mile.

Enright
Milne
Wirrapanda
Lappin

Off the top of my head.

Aside from the two mentioned, am surprised the squad (minus the new players) have come back in good shape.
On a side note, is the squad having a camp at all ? I noticed here in Adl that PA were up in se Queensland training atm.View attachment 1573945
Do Parf and Tuohy have the same god awful tatt on their right bicep? Always thought Touhy's looked like a cover up.. like maybe he went a bit early on the Cats 2020 Premiers ink? 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not unless it is one of those late onset birthmarks ;)

View attachment 1574029
That photo just looks weird.

I honestly forgot he played at Carlton.

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Aside from the two mentioned, am surprised the squad (minus the new players) have come back in good shape.
On a side note, is the squad having a camp at all ? I noticed here in Adl that PA were up in se Queensland training atm.View attachment 1573945
Head down arse up in December love it.

Haven't seen anything about number allocations for the new boys as yet (maybe I am not looking hard enough), but I did notice that Oisin is running around in the number 43, so that seems likely to be his new number - any other number sightings?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back