Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team is in ...

IN:
Matthew Cottrell
OUT: Ed Curnow, George Hewett

TS-Post-2.jpg

Like the team except for Fogarty ahead of Hewett.

Surely Hewett is an accomplished enough payer to be getting a game regularly?
especially coming up against such a strong midfield?
Fogarty applies good pressure and is a bit more dynamic than hewett. We’ve got Cripps Kennedy cerra as big bodies. Forgarty balances our mid group nicely.

Sean Darcy is touting their smaller, more fleet of foot midfielders to get the job done. There's a challenge laid down.
Does Cripps need to respond about our smaller, more fleet of foot ruckmen?…

Need to win today if we want to be playing finals. We can’t afford to finish the Round 8 points behind Geelong after they beat Norf today and 10 points behind Adelaide or * after that game today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very hard to predict outcome of this match. Our last two 10 goal wins were terrific. Hoping we can replicate it interstate as well against a bit better Oppo.
Agree quite difficult to predict, my concern is the obvious, home ground advantage Alson Fremantle are under pressure to pull a rabbit out of the hat and win this game.
Any team with an edge pre game , unless traveling poorly and depleted with pivotal injuries should sneak home.
Reckon we’re motivated with recent upsurge in positive momentum and that means plenty in footy.
Go Blues bring home the 4 points.

Darcy was out for three weeks with a hammy.

For a big lad, known to carry a few kg on a good day, you'd think his aerobic fitness may well be below par....get the bloke running a lot and you'll temper his effect in CBBs.

Not sure he has the best of leaps, just uses his bulk well.

He's only 203cm, Young 201cm.

Darcy was out for three weeks with a hammy.

For a big lad, known to carry a few kg on a good day, you'd think his aerobic fitness may well be below par....get the bloke running a lot and you'll temper his effect in CBBs.

Not sure he has the best of leaps, just uses his bulk well.

He's only 203cm, Young 201cm.

Ruck smarts prevail over leaping capacity. JSOS and Young, more than anything, need to time their jumps to ensure they do their best to disrupt Darcy

Jackson’s a mile away from a quality ruckman.

Darcy is massive and can clear packs but lacks polish.

Rowan Marshall and Tim English are the two best Ruckmen in the afl then daylight.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Agree with you, you missed Nankervis is quality surely, but just keep an eye on Gwan & Grundy too closer to the finals both obviously high caliber Rucks.
As for Sean Darcy he’s strong, like Briggs but more productive can take a mark kick well and mobile for 111kg monster, one shouldn’t underestimate Luke Jackson if he’s on very good footballer 2M /101 giant can be mesmerizing.
Our Rucks below par, until position is addressed, however JSOS & Young are passionate and loyal to the Jumper, I salute their courage & sacrifice.
Go Blues !!!!!!!!

News just in - Perth prisons have begun implementing cruel and inhumane punishment on misbehaving prisoners. Inmates are placed in solitary confinement for 24 hours, with the Fremantle club song blaring non stop in the cell. This needs to be reported to the Geneva Convention!!!!!!!

Just a little crumb from my old man that I appreciated…that some on here may also. Just good to know they’re working at it…as you’d hope.

“I was at the club on Weds for another **** meeting and had John Barnes (ex Geelong) working with SOS, Young and McGovern doing nothing but field and boundary line ruck work for nearly 2 hours.”

Just a little crumb from my old man that I appreciated…that some on here may also. Just good to know they’re working at it…as you’d hope.

“I was at the club on Weds for another **** meeting and had John Barnes (ex Geelong) working with SOS, Young and McGovern doing nothing but field and boundary line ruck work for nearly 2 hours.”
Can we guess what the asterisks were before “meeting”?

I’ll go first,

“I was at the club on Weds for another no holds barred, hexagonal cage fight type meeting”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back