Autopsy 2023 Round 12 – GWS Giants vs Richmond, Sunday, June 4, 1.10PM AEST, @Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS

OK Sydneysiders, what's the weather doing in Sydney today? From 1 pm there's only a 5% chance of rain according to the forecast, but 20% before then - so it could be a wet track. A dry track would give us the opportunity to continue implementing Adam Kingsley's style of play, one that got the choccies against the Cats last week. Number 1 risk for GWS is Tim Taranto, Twice we've lost when the opposition's best midfielder has gotten off the leash: against Carlton (Cripps) and Bulldogs (Bont), so we do need to put some attention on our former player. I'm still unsure where HH will play today - despite being named forward, we have 4 KPFs - and his intercepting prowess may be valuable against Tigers. Or AK might employ him in a swing role.

This is our best chance to win back-to-back games this year, so hopefully the team is up and about. Go GIANTS!

GWS v RIC.png

Last edited:
Think we have a good chance to win. We should be positive after our great win away at the Cattery, and have won the last 4 matches against Richmond at Giants Stadium. The market has us as slight favourites - we are $1.80 to win vs Richmond who are $2.00.

Will also be interesting to see if we can get our first 10,000 crowd at Giants stadium since our September 2019 final vs the Bulldogs.

Back line is a bit of a shambles, Whitfield is having a go at Himmel for being out of position a lot.

Also, how is our midfield getting this smashed.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

better quarter
wasteful in front

that last mark for the goal after the siren? I was standing right next to where it was kicked from and was touched - mark should never have been paid.

We really need to win games like this. We have the skills and the ability. Next week it is Norths away and then Freo home before we get the bye

Remove this Banner Ad

Back