Captains 2023 Round 6 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

At this stage, if Madden is the only loop, Bont into Oliver (don't love StickMan4000 against Hodor and Jackson).

If another loop option opens up, Neale v GWS and Dawson v Hawthorn are also appealing.

At this stage, if Madden is the only loop, Bont into Oliver (don't love StickMan4000 against Hodor and Jackson).

If another loop option opens up, Neale v GWS and Dawson v Hawthorn are also appealing.
Can you please explain how a second loop option helps captain choices?

I thought it was just the one loop for VC?

Can you please explain how a second loop option helps captain choices?

I thought it was just the one loop for VC?
I mean whether I have another non-playing option to use as a VC loop.

Madden only plays after Freo, WB, WC and Port this week, so the options are limited.

If say, Caminiti were to get suspended and I don't trade him, then I could potentially whack the VC on Neale or Dawson as the Saints don't play until Sunday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% all over Grundy, as long as Gawn isn’t back. Grundy back playing the old school ruck rover role almost.
Gawn most likely plays this week

People out here talking about not having a donut for loophole

Meanwhile I got one on every line!

Fixing other issues has meant I'm stuck with Constable, Chesser and now Davey (who likely won't come back any time soon after a great Dons performance)

VC Bont
C Oliver

Fixing other issues has meant I'm stuck with Constable, Chesser and now Davey (who likely won't come back any time soon after a great Dons performance)

VC Bont
C Oliver
Nah - that’s next level planning

You are ready for reincarnation of your cash cows :p

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

VC Bont
C Oliver
Wondering if Davey might come in onfield or sub with Merrett due to miss?

Wondering if Davey might come in onfield or sub with Merrett due to miss?
If they want to pump games into Davey and he was truly just rested, then I suppose he comes back in

But if they want another mid, then Hobbs has been taking the piss at VFL level, so he's next in line

If they want to pump games into Davey and he was truly just rested, then I suppose he comes back in

But if they want another mid, then Hobbs has been taking the piss at VFL level, so he's next in line

Davey may come in for Menzie, not sure how Scott sees it though
For SC purposes I don’t really mind if he plays (cash gen) or doesn’t (floating donut) as long as we know in advance so we can plan our loops.

Tuesday game doesn't help as we won't know teams until Saturday night right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back