Captains 2023 Round 6 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

VC loop is my issue this week with WCE and GWS playing so early.

Wildlife Biology GIF by PBS Digital Studios

into

miss piggy muppets GIF

My captain each week is generally a muppet.
Noble in your side & you make him captain?

giphy.gif

Mind you my team is best represented by this muppet.

1681904823551.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Staggered if he's not tagged

I’ve been staggered every week.

AFL coaches get paid hundreds of thousands and spend dozens of hours each week to plan.

And they let the (at minimum) top 5 ball user in the comp run around racking up 40 because he’s got a potato “making him accountable up forward” who Daicos couldn’t disrespect more.

I don’t know who Essendon will use to tag him, can Snelling keep up?

AFL coaches get paid hundreds of thousands and spend dozens of hours each week to plan.

And they let the (at minimum) top 5 ball user in the comp run around racking up 40 because he’s got a potato “making him accountable up forward” who Daicos couldn’t disrespect more.

Probably not, only thing is maybe Caldwell and Snelling take turns

Probably not, only thing is maybe Caldwell and Snelling take turns

Yes I think Mr Bruise free Brownlow fav will be tag teamed by Caldwell and Snelling!

Constable not even making the emergency list has opened up my options now.

Clarry as C is the easy one, so the VC options will be out of English, Bont, Dawson and Neale. I feel like the latter three will have Aish, Nash and Perryman sit on them all game. Whether that has an impact or not, who knows, but I'm being drawn to Stick Man again. You just can't argue against that form line, and he's dropped 134+ on Gawndy, O Mac and Nank already this year, which can all be tough to score against (Gawndy in particular). I'm not overly worried about the two dopey campaigners from Freo – English has become an SC cheat code, just has so many ways to score.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back