Autopsy 2023 Round 9 – Collingwood vs GWS Giants, Sunday, May 14, 4.40PM AEST, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Whitfield as good as useless when he’s not using the ball well, gets bumped out of the way and shaken off tackles so easily
Gone from one of the better players in the comp to one of the worst in the space of a couple of years. So slow, weak and can’t kick anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The good news is that we don’t play Collingwood again this year, nor will we play at the MCG again in 2023. Unless we make the finals!

Gone from one of the better players in the comp to one of the worst in the space of a couple of years. So slow, weak and can’t kick anymore.
He’s signed with us till 2027, and he’s supposed to be one of the big 5 who we’re paying huge $

He’s slipped, but to be fair when he was AA standard he was in a settled backline filled with stars. Plus had a midfield that didnt let the opposition walk it out of centre clearances and worked back in defence to help out.

I hate to say it, but from the goal square, it’s clear to see that Brown keeps getting left behind. Also, JP is having an absolute shocker….

It’s hard to read the detail of the middle but our mids don’t seem to be having an impact and are playing the ball quickly but nervously (or just making it to the contest 2nd).

Cox is playing better than Flynn… Flynn needs to be more physical with him. He’s almost too nice/too clean?!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Lack of accuracy hurt. We had equal scoring shots at one point. Some very easy misses too.
Cogs excellent. Daniels a really underrated player.
Flynn getting a bath.
Peatling a trier, but just lacks the skills, it always seems when we need some clean play it always seems to be Peatling or Lloyd we need, and that isn't where they are at.

We look disinterested, so much space for Collingwood.
Whitfield needs to do a bit of upper body work to get stronger. 2kgs of muscle will help a fair bit in my view.

We look disinterested, so much space for Collingwood.
Whitfield needs to do a bit of upper body work to get stronger. 2kgs of muscle will help a fair bit in my view.

Been saying this for several seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back