Game Day 2023 Round 9 Discussion - Happy Mothers Day !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2174 all out

I’ve continued my rise up the rankings (sitting just outside the Top 40k) doing well as I’ve haven’t dropped ranking since round 4. 22k positions risen since then, in 2K-3k increments. Hopefully can see some bigger jumps soon

Last edited:
🐽 C .
Hondor and new recruit Gulden 🍺🍆.

Rank 44k was 88k few weeks ago .

Here I come

Dogs Think GIF

Screen Shot 2023-05-14 at 9.42.26 pm.png Screen Shot 2023-05-15 at 1.04.38 am.png

YEW! New recruit Dawson put in a s**t one, but have once again halved my rank for the fourth successive week to finally sit in the Top 1%.

Will likely just use one trade to downgrade a Cowan to a Drury, and sit back with my 19 keepers and plan for byes and targeting Neale. 🙏

Scored 2,257 and went up 1,340 spots to 2,534 overall. 😍

Also won all 9 of my league games, bloody stoked. 😎👍

Forgot to loop Weddle with Cincotta so lost 30 odd points there. Had Oliver as captain which was the right call. Kept Ashcroft. 👍

Happy Season 17 GIF by America's Got Talent

Very nice team with plenty of cash from rookies to come.

Thanks mate! Prioritised upgrading my team earlier than most to get a jump on the pack and also make the most of the higher quality rookies, because as we see now they are very hit and miss with super questionable job security.

Ryan is probably the best stepping stone to a premo across the byes, but also keen to keep him as insurance for if one of my rucks goes down. The dream would be using him to grab Gawn if he gets FWD DPP.

Had a massive weekend and didn't get a chance to check scores in detail until late Sunday night, way more good than bad in there. :thumbsu:

Slowly limping back to something resembling respectability from 97K a few weeks back. First thought for the coming week is that I won't be trusting Cincotta on-field again anytime soon! :D

Screen Shot 2023-05-15 at 7.08.21 pm.png

Was just about
Had a massive weekend and didn't get a chance to check scores in detail until late Sunday night, way more good than bad in there. :thumbsu:

Slowly limping back to something resembling respectability from 97K a few weeks back. First thought for the coming week is that I won't be trusting Cincotta on-field again anytime soon! :D

View attachment 1688522
Was about to write, was thinking about it and looking through player prices and scores earlier for a minute, your introductions - talk about pulling the right reins 😎 Bobby Dazzler (and it never hurts the mood when your mob thumps the Catters, am assuming 😂)
Onward and upward 🚀

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was just about

Was about to write, was thinking about it and looking through player prices and scores earlier for a minute, your introductions - talk about pulling the right reins 😎 Bobby Dazzler (and it never hurts the mood when your mob thumps the Catters, am assuming 😂)
Onward and upward 🚀

Definitely dodged a few bullets it seems, Mills, Steele and Brayshaw were the main three others I was weighing up.

More of a lucky week score than a trend I reckon, just had the right combo of premo's who went large or at least didn't fail or go below average. Still, good to know I'm getting towards a team unique enough to actually climb.

Maybe it's just me, but there doesn't look as many certainty premo's out there to trade into as most other years. Some of the cheapies still look decent bets I reckon while this year's cream are sorting themselves out.

2087 or something. Horrendous round.

Cincotta instead of Mitchell's score stung.

Cripps is destroying my will to live. Thinking Marshall could be out, Ryan to R2 and upgrading a mid to Zerrett didn't exactly end up a smart move. Especially when it leaves Grundy as R1.

I seem to be breaking Jeremy Cameron and the early signs are I might do the same to Powell.

Somehow still in the top 15k but some more weeks like this and I'm sure I can find my way down to the 30s.

After some terrible decisions in the first 9 rounds I've decided No more drinking during the Supercoach season.
But I have decided to use my mouthwash a bit earlier in the day....

list.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back