AFLW Autopsy 2023 season 8 Semi Final Crows v Swans Saturday 18 Nov, 7:15pm, Norwood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

1v8 + missing key players + bat s**t crazy umpiring calls = this could get messy. Most contests = swans well outnumbered.

Huge effort to make and win a final though.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

The skills, positioning and run from Adelaide has been impressive and shows were Sydney needs to get to. Good to see Sydney lifting and peppering now but that late goal in Q2 and fast start in Q3 = gameover.

Hopefully they can compete till the end and get some reward for effort.

Gardiner, Molloy and Ham are jets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The skills, positioning and run from Adelaide has been impressive and shows were Sydney needs to get to. Good to see Sydney lifting and peppering now but that late goal in Q2 and fast start in Q3 = gameover.

Hopefully they can compete till the end and get some reward for effort.

Gardiner, Molloy and Ham are jets.

Crows playing like a team that's won 3 premierships. Their experience and strength around the footy is what's killing us at the moment.

Massive handful of jumper and the girl umpire ignores it again. She has been an absolute disgrace. Yelled out she should be sacked and got warned by security to calm down. Polite inquired was cheering not allowed anymore. Response just calm down. Went harder.
the same one that called a 50m penalty when there was a free off the ball then as the girl was running towards her, stopped her and told her to give it off for the free kick. amateur hour.

That Maddy girl looks a bit like Jeremy Cameron. Similar features.

Hey guys, just wanted to quickly pop in to say hats off to the Sydney AFLW supporters. You guys have turned out in huge numbers for your team all season long, including a solid contingent in Adelaide tonight. Huge respect for that, and glad that your team has rewarded you with some quality footy this season. You guys have some exciting players!

At a work Xmas party so didn't watch the game. Seeing the result, I think I'd prefer not to watch the replay and just leave my memory of this season at the GC game. Well done girls. You have achieved something really special, captured the hearts and minds of a city and the wider supporter base and just thoroughly entertained us all. Looking forward to more success moving forward.

PS Whatever Dogs are offering Morphett can we just match it?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back