AFLW Autopsy 2023 season 8 Semi Final Crows v Swans Saturday 18 Nov, 7:15pm, Norwood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

At a work Xmas party so didn't watch the game. Seeing the result, I think I'd prefer not to watch the replay and just leave my memory of this season at the GC game. Well done girls. You have achieved something really special, captured the hearts and minds of a city and the wider supporter base and just thoroughly entertained us all. Looking forward to more success moving forward.

PS Whatever Dogs are offering Morphett can we just match it?
Head over to our AFLW Trade & Draft thread. Discussion ongoing there regarding Morphett.

Bad luck to the girls. Must be gutted, but to look at the positives, we followed up a winless season by winning a QF this year. That's significant progress. Our Swanettes are heading in the right direction and there's a lot to build on for next season!

Last edited:
I'm sure Scott and the other coaches will run a great debrief full of positives and learning.
The girls are solid. They climbed further up the mountain than anyone expected so there's a lot to work with.
The guys have been there and might be able to provide some empathy too.
Disappointed but proud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back