Injury 2023 St Kilda Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure this is the best idea, last years thread was possessed.
Lol. i am not sure that is possible. but at least this time i didn't jinx it.

In 2021 i put it up on 2nd jan, and i jinxed everyone. in 2022 i waited 4 weeks, and ut it up, and we did ok until 2nd half of year or so.

this wasn't my fault as he was injured before creating this thread

however, 10 weeks from now how many weeks into the season? I am not sure he will miss that much more than he would have. 12 months from round 5 when he did his knee

this wasn't my fault as he was injured before creating this thread

however, 10 weeks from now how many weeks into the season? I am not sure he will miss that much more than he would have. 12 months from round 5 when he did his knee

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two words.

Dave Mission.

Completely ruined the careers of Jack Trengove, and Mitch Clark with chronic foot injuries.

Ongoing yearly foot injuries to Jack Viney during his time at the dees.

Jesse Hogan missing a whole year in 2014 due to mismanged back injury and then a lisfranc injury in 2018.

Consistent soft tissues injuries to the likes of Christian Salem and Dean Kent who failed to play consistent footy during his time there.

Made the call to send Joel Smith back on the field in a practice game after he ripped his groin which resulted in him missing all of 2019.

No coincidence that since he left at the end of 2019 we've had healthy injury free years which has resulted in our stars being able to finally be on the park consistently playing top footy.

Two words.

Dave Mission.

Completely ruined the careers of Jack Trengove, and Mitch Clark with chronic foot injuries.

Ongoing yearly foot injuries to Jack Viney during his time at the dees.

Jesse Hogan missing a whole year in 2014 due to mismanged back injury and then a lisfranc injury in 2018.

Consistent soft tissues injuries to the likes of Christian Salem and Dean Kent who failed to play consistent footy during his time there.

Made the call to send Joel Smith back on the field in a practice game after he ripped his groin which resulted in him missing all of 2019.

No coincidence that since he left at the end of 2019 we've had healthy injury free years which has resulted in our stars being able to finally be on the park consistently playing top footy.
So you're saying the Allison injury is due to Misson? A fairly long bow I'd say.

Hi folks, please excuse the intrusion.
Do you think Eyre still has a chance or has the injury ended his hopes?
Cheers.

With no knowledge of what they are thinking, I'd say he's got next to no chance. Because of our long injury list we'll probably want that spot open to take another ready to play tall.

Im back having served my years suspension for cursing our players with injury . My apologies to Paddy , Hugh Goddard , Dan Hannerbury and Luke Dunstan . I would just like to say any injuries to current players has had nothing to do with me .

Im back having served my years suspension for cursing our players with injury . My apologies to Paddy , Hugh Goddard , Dan Hannerbury and Luke Dunstan . I would just like to say any injuries to current players has had nothing to do with me .

Great to see you again BT66.

Welcome back mate. Great to see you posting again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back